We gotta do better, is she thick or fat? Too many brothas starving

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nikka, idgaf what you're crying about, she got hella yams n hips n legs so she's catching this brick like that scammer chick did last year.

Whining about doing better, nah nikka I'm just making sure that grip is wetter.

Eff whatever you talking on
My dude always coming through with the low-key stanzas for the low-key dancers :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The comments are even more disappointing lol. A lot black men love fat women smh.

As opposed to yall loving in shape hellhounds:mjlol:

Its your job as a black man to get the woman you love in shape or keep her that way. So dont say black men love fat women. Black men create and enable fat women. And would rather get our dikk wet than do the work to heal their mind and vessel. If black men loved fat women,they wouldnt still be fat:respect:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
They both look like their last names is Klump. Can smell the diabetes and high blood pressure through my phone :francis:

Gotta start fat shaming again. Women can’t be weighing as much as a baby elephant. 140 and under :ufdup:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Ngl, in real life she's Large, but got blessed with a nice shape, must have been a killer when she was younger. It's common to see big black women in their 30s and up shaped like that.
:wow:

When I see bruhs with big woman like that I get it, she's curvy; we like curves. But the thing that always kills me when my guys introduce me to big white girls and try to convince me that they have "A big ass for a white girl".
:russ:

Where's the fellas saying if she lost "x" amount of weight she'd be fire... knowing damn well they'd still hit if she was throwing some cat them
:lolbron: