We got any streamers here?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikka you're a nerd! :russ:

Anyone who thinks about games beyond playing them is some type of nerd, just say you don't like watching streams. I don't like anime but I'm not going to act like I'm somehow 'more adult' than people who do.

I not even a big fan of streamers but there's a lot of different kinds even within gaming, you sound ignorant.
Dawg, most of the kids/people who stream are fukking nerds. Have u seen the majority of them or u trolling? No one is associating playing games as nerds. I strictly said streaming for a reason.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Dawg, most of the kids/people who stream are fukking nerds. Have u seen the majority of them or u trolling? No one is associating playing games as nerds. I strictly said streaming for a reason.

I don't even think the biggest streamers like kai are really nerds like that, but that's not the point. You are a nerd/geek whatever if you're on a gaming forum, full stop. You're a nerd. Someone who spends all day watching cod streams is less of a nerd than you.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't even think the biggest streamers like kai are really nerds like that, but that's not the point. You are a nerd/geek whatever if you're on a gaming forum, full stop. You're a nerd. Someone who spends all day watching cod streams is less of a nerd than you.
This isn't a strictly gaming forum and u dumb asf associating gamers as nerds. I'm a real gaming nikka :birdman:

As those who watch streamers are no life fatties. Real talk

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The only time I’m ever watching a video or stream of somebody playing a game is if I can’t get past a certain part in a game, and I need to help.

That said, I can see the appeal of watching esports. I watched that TV show, Players about a fictional LoL eTeam and it made sense to me (great show by the way). You’re watching skill at one of those tournaments, like a pro sports game. I don’t watch them though. I don’t watch traditional sports either, to be fair.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps