We got any streamers here?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Drop your twitch or YouTube links here.

Let's try to start a community where we can support, Collab and help each other grow.

I don't stream often anymore but might start to knock off a few games I was supposed to stream a while ago

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikka you're on a message board in 2023. streaming should be seen a positive for you.

Also, drop links anyone and I'll follow!
How did u compare watching some nerd play a game vs posting on a message board :dwillhuh:

nikka, little kids be watching streamers to kill time while snacking on their favorite diabetes snack, how da hell is a grown ass man doing this?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
How did u compare watching some nerd play a game vs posting on a message board :dwillhuh:

nikka, little kids be watching streamers to kill time while snacking on their favorite diabetes snack, how da hell is a grown ass man doing this?

Why are you comparing watching to somebody streaming?

your reading comprehension that bad that you somehow misread this entire thread and came out thinking I'm talking about watching streamers?

that's not even getting into thinking all streamers are Kai or speed or some shyt. and disregarding an entire breadth of content lmaoooo

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Post in a gaming forum talking about 'nerds' :laff:

The most insular of shyt ahaha

I don't stream, but I dropped you a follow breh

I know @Mowgli posts WZ/COD videos on youtube. Breh is a bot though :dead:

Preciate it fam! Got any recs for games or something lmk. And if you ever tryna hop on, lmk.

Lmaooo, imma have to follow bros channel. Especially if he's good. Stay dipping in and outta wz

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Posting vs watching a nerd playing video games is two different things :what:

Y'all can't be this damn dumb...

nikka you're a nerd! :russ:

Anyone who thinks about games beyond playing them is some type of nerd, just say you don't like watching streams. I don't like anime but I'm not going to act like I'm somehow 'more adult' than people who do.

I not even a big fan of streamers but there's a lot of different kinds even within gaming, you sound ignorant.