We got a year left

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Pretty sure AI was used to make the Covid vaccine. It's also used to quickly fold proteins in countless ways within hours that would take humans years if not lifetimes to figure out.

That's the AI that's actually useful that scientists been using for a minute.

The openAI shyt is flopping because the amount of money being spent isn't translating to anything useful for these big companies.

The market seems to be responding. Investors keep hearing about what generative a.i. and LLMs could do, meanwhile autocorrect is still trash, the A.I. training process is a legal minefield, and there's no solution for A.I. "hallucinations" or finding new datasets to the point where some are seriously considering feeding AI generated content(with all its flaws) to train other AI models. The shyt is a copy of a copy which gets worse with subsequent iterations.

I'm glad I spent my money investing purely on the hardware side of this shyt :whew:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Because this is the coli I thought this was a thread about a seventeen year old :hubie:

But only after seeing a picture of a girl in the OP :whoa:

Don’t put it on the coli.

hello-police.gif

@Feds

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Part of me kinda welcomes this.

I think the internet is going to become so unnaviagable in the next 5 years that people will start to enjoy the real world more.
this. this is my dream

ive been on the internet since the 90s and ive seen where its going. were due to hit the high water mark soon, and hopefully interest in it will start to wane and people will go back to their shytty boring lives.

i want them off my lawn already. i would love if all the 'normies' left

i miss digg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: The moment a Coli Breh meets love at first sight, and he meets up, only to find an empty bench, a smartphone, and the woman of his dreams on the phone saying :krs: "HI ITS MEEEE PAWGERIFIC! YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE"

The shameful display of desperation and isolation that this dude thought the woman of his dreams would be this baddie.

Only to be a social experiment of which he decides to embrace the L, and take her back to the pad for a little solo action :shaq:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Whoever invents some kind of dikk glove that makes you feel like you fukkin while in VR ,
will become the richest man on Earth.