"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly.

fukk these 2020 Eagles. I'm too old to play that game of being superfan. fukk them, they trash, I hope next year is different.

Meantime, I'm picking ALL Eagles opps on DK for the rest of the year. :heh:
real shyt. i saw them win a superbowl. they have another 5 years before i care to see another tbh.
not fukkin my sundays up over these dudes

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This guy.

I never would have guessed shyt could get this bad, so consistently. Even his biggest detractors didn't see this shyt... he doesn't look like he belongs on a football field or even near the sport.

This is an unreal turn around and waste of potential.

He was supposed to be the Great Ginger Hope. :mjcry:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Only hope for the Eagled is for Baker to Baker.

Miles Sanders fumbling in the spot im not glossing over if tge Eagles lose this one
fair...but that turnover didnt lead to points at least. It was 0-0 and carson gave them 7.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Y'all blame Wentz for everything but only blame the coaching secondarily

All out blitz on 3rd & 9 leaving middle of the field open. Cle picks up the blitz seamlessly, first down.

Avonte Maddox gets abused on obvious passing downs, no safety help.

Running game working, let's pass the ball non-stop

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

All out blitz on 3rd & 9 leaving middle of the field open. Cle picks up the blitz seamlessly, first down.

thats untrue...stop...I cant speak for everyone but I blame Carson the least of the big 4 problems BUT he is a problem...stop acting like he isnt...there is a stat that of all his throws (clean pocket) 25% of those throws are just inaccurate which is high for a professional QB

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:dead: you gotta stop this nonstop wentz caping man. we know the play calling is terrrible. we know schwartz schemes are trash. we know we dont have an outside CB to complement slay. all of that isnt an excuse for wentz's errant throws and HORRIBLE decision making however.

i was one of his biggest supporters in here and was defending him hard last year. he has zero excuses this year.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
thats untrue...stop...I cant speak for everyone but I blame Carson the least of the big 4 problems BUT he is a problem...stop acting like he isnt...there is a stat that of all his throws (clean pocket) 25% of those throws are just inaccurate which is high for a professional QB

If the blitz was picked up, wouldn't have been a TO, plain & simple

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
your right that the play was garbage bc even if the throw was better- Reagor wouldnt have picked up any yards BUT Carson put way too much air on that throw...I saw the INT coming as soon as it came out Carson hand

It sailed cause he took a hit as he threw it. He held the ball too long once again on what should have been a blitz read ... his pre snap reading has been atrocious really since he has been here.

Too many times he doesnt know or bother to know where the pressure is coming from and doesnt adjust his protection.

Its why he fumbles as well at the rate he does.