We gonna act like phoenix knightly ain't a 10/10 tho?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
thirsty.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Its ok, most beckies dont really now about Martin like that.

-DMP-
ive been trying to get some other forms of color in her :shaq: you should have seen how she was looking at the cornbread and collard greens i made the other night :snoop:

she tried eating the cornbread with a knife and fork and the collard greens with some chopsticks

:snoop:

@Phoenix_Knightly23

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ive been trying to get some other forms of color in her :shaq: you should have seen how she was looking at the cornbread and collard greens i made the other night :snoop:

she tried eating the cornbread with a knife and fork and the collard greens with some chopsticks

@Phoenix_Knightly23
I remember i was seeing a Paisa Mexican woman and i put on Boomerang, she said, This movie has Martin Lawrence in it? :camby: I was like :wtf: This is boomerang girl.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

@Phoenix_Knightly23

I'm trying bae :damn: I've been so far removed from my people..I'm trynna get right