We Gone Watch Wrestling Until The Day, Until The Early Dawn: tSc The Road To WrestleMania Continues, Do You Wanna Ride? Monday Night Raw 2/27/23

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship Match, Who You Got?

• Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky Of Damage CTRL (c)

• Becky Lynch and Lita

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gable need to get his lawyer and agent on the phone and renegotiate his contract. Dude been having nothing but good matches for well over a year.
Yep. Have Kurt call him out and all. "You can't be me, bruh. :ufdup: Just be better than me. :ufdup: Find the one they call 'The General'."

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I know it’s popular to hate Omos because he’s tall and black and the IWC only likes white workrate guys under 5’11, but I like Omos. Sorry.

:yeshrug:

I hope that nikka beats Lesnar
I like Omos as well, but this is a disservice to both him and Lesnar. Omos can't put on a match but he's a great enforcer right now. Lesnar almost beating Lashley at Mania just for Omos to come out beat the shyt out of Lesnar and Lashley pinning Lesnar would be great, followed by THB reuniting finally after the match. Instead both Lesnar & Lashley are getting matches no one wants.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#1017BumSquad We really outside off the ring apron. You soft wrasslin' play fighters could never. :pacspit: :ufdup:

• Wow
Reactions: jeh