We gone act like T.I daughter dont look like...

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Breh... that's a breh.

:russ: :laff:

So simple, yet so effective. :pachaha:

happyandmad.gif

:dead: :russ:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
wow. is there any proof to these accussations?

:wtf: If you're talking about whether that tranny is really a tranny....I think he showed his birth certificate and childhood pics and errythang. I remember a thread from that other forum where someone announced that shyt like it was shocking news

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ this whole thread

LOL @ dude on the phone. nikka accepted that shes really a dude. and said fukk it :wtf:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
LOL @ this whole thread

LOL @ dude on the phone. nikka accepted that shes really a dude. and said fukk it :wtf:

All he cared about was whether she was post op :heh:

I bet if you did an anonymous poll at least 5 niccas here would say they'd hit that:scusthov:

For a comment like that you should be beaten within an inch of your life. fukking fakkitry!:pacspit:

He could be refering to TI's daughter, but either way its disgusting because he'd be trying to fukk with an underage girl or a former man :scusthov:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could never tell that was a dude.

Makes me wonder if I ever holla'd at a dude before and didn't know it....:scusthov:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

:dead: at duke being all into it after being like :wow: "You used to be a...:huhldup:....man?":snoop: Nikka pulled a Chingy.

I know that's a man. But I can't believe that's a man. It's scary what's out there. That's fooled a lot of people.

Yeah man, I bet this thing hit a few dudes without lettin' em know first. Back home this Mexican killed some chick after he find out she used to be a man, people gotta stop f*ckin' around with other people like that. But on the real, :dwillhuh: at the doctors these days. If y'all didn't inform, there's no way even 1 out of 10 guys would guess she is a man from the jump. You gotta be doing the background check on chicks man. In the LA and Miami clubs, these things be on patrol b, and you can't tell until the lights hit 'em, then you be like :huhldup:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Yo ya'll seen this video with her shaking her ass on some thirsty NYC nikkas

:pachaha: I know these nikkas is tight

Last edited by a moderator: