We fukkin with this slim, girl next door brown/caramel/light skinned queen?

What are we rating her?

• 5 or less

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 9 19.6%

Votes: 18 39.1%

Votes: 9 19.6%

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I bet she from down south. Why do a large majority of the females down south (baddies included), got these field, dirt-road, country feets? :mjlol:

Idk if anyone else notices it, but my homie and I were goin in, about this while we worked down there for months. Females who take pride in their appearance (up top) feet be ON POINT!

It was so many hit feet, it was crazy. Even when they got em done, like y'all got different types of Asians doin nails down there....I don't get it. :why:

I'm no foot-fetish nkka either (and not to derail), shorty NICE....but dem feets. :umad::camby:
pack of socks will put that issue out of mind:camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hoop earronfs overly arched eyebrows. Issa no for me dawg

Daps
I bet she from down south. Why do a large majority of the females down south (baddies included), got these field, dirt-road, country feets? :mjlol:

Idk if anyone else notices it, but my homie and I were goin in, about this while we worked down there for months. Females who take pride in their appearance (up top) feet be ON POINT!

It was so many hit feet, it was crazy. Even when they got em done, like y'all got different types of Asians doin nails down there....I don't get it. :why:

I'm no foot-fetish nkka either (and not to derail), shorty NICE....but dem feets. :umad::camby:
Gotta watch out for chicks always wearing heels and shyt.

Nicest feet I've seen are from women who constantly mix up their shoes....they wear sneakers, flip flops, flats, heels..all of it. Always rocking stylish shyt can fukk em up...