JONIuX1.jpg

ZsaBaAo.jpg

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Beatty injury is huge no doubt, but I guess they already decided to move Pugh to guard. I just watched this
http://www.giants.com/videos/videos...ive-line/7812f318-b252-49d7-80e5-fdf5d25fe5ae

They said Pugh will be moved to LG and Flowers will be the starting LT. There's always been talk that Schwartz would be better at RT. Jake Long is still available, and don't sleep on Brett Jones the kid they got from the CFL last year he may start at RG. So i'm guessing the starters would look like

LT LG C RG RT
Flowers-Pugh-Richburg-Jerry-Schwartz

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Beatty injury is huge no doubt, but I guess they already decided to move Pugh to guard. I just watched this
http://www.giants.com/videos/videos...ive-line/7812f318-b252-49d7-80e5-fdf5d25fe5ae

They said Pugh will be moved to LG and Flowers will be the starting LT. There's always been talk that Schwartz would be better at RT. Jake Long is still available, and don't sleep on Brett Jones the kid they got from the CFL last year he may start at RG. So i'm guessing the starters would look like

LT LG C RG RT
Flowers-Pugh-Richburg-Jerry-Schwartz
Kim Jones is saying that it'll prob be Schwartz at RG and new guy, Marshall Newhouse at RT...he played under McAdoo in GB.

There's no way John Jerry goes in as a starter IMO, and the Pugh move to LG is hopefully official no matter what. Schwartz is a natural guard, as well.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Rundown.

DRC up to 208. 15+ weight gain. DRC likes Spags Defense. Feels its CB friendly. Changed his number to 41.

OBJ other hammy is sore.

Donnell in a boot.

Nat Berhe is injured.

Cruz looking good in his routes.

Prince is a leader in the secondary.

Manning feels he will improve greatly on year 2.

Landon Collins is number 21. Honoring Sean Taylor. He has been looking like a leader. Calling out orders. Most likely day one starter.

Reuben continues to be off season Beast.

Vreen is looking great in limited knowledge of playbook.

Jpp will be here for mandatory mini camp.

Ereck Flowers, running with the first team at Lt position. Pugh at LG.

Schwartz being brought along slowly at RG.

Cooper Taylor feels healthy. Landon looks like the most aware safety on the roster. Ie. Sticking his arm out to deflect balls

Mykkele Thompson is doing well but can't get his head turned around.