We Down With JPP?: The Official New York Football Giants offseason thread

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He did. :patrice:

Unless you were expecting 900 yds 8 TDs. Black unicorn was far from a problem in 2012 :blessed: I would take him back. Not for a lot of money cause we don't utilize Tight ends like NE/Saints etc

:francis: He caught 55 balls on 90 targets. I'm well aware that we don't use the TE as much but that's a poor reception rate any way you cut it.

:whoa: I'd still take him back over Donnell's scrub ass though, don't get me wrong.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:francis: He caught 55 balls on 90 targets. I'm well aware that we don't use the TE as much but that's a poor reception rate any way you cut it.

:whoa: I'd still take him back over Donnell's scrub ass though, don't get me wrong.

Donnell is fine in his role. Vreen, Cruz, Obj, Randle will all take targets from him.

It was his first year in Kilbride system, he was injured and starting from the second half in the niners game Eli was inaccurate as fukk all season except the Philly game. ( I still say something happened to Eli in that game)

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
What is wrong with going with Larry Donnell as a number 1 into Training Camp, he get those fumble issues under control and not hurdle into a tuck move every single time, he will be alright. Like the first three picks for sure, the later ones as long as they contribute on ST we good, word to that fukk Ramsees Barden.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Donnell is fine in his role. Vreen, Cruz, Obj, Randle will all take targets from him.

It was his first year in Kilbride system, he was injured and starting from the second half in the niners game Eli was inaccurate as fukk all season except the Philly game. ( I still say something happened to Eli in that game)

:ehh:I have high hopes for Vereen in this offense... Jennings showed flashes next year even if he's a 30 year old journeyman... our RB situation is pretty solid between those two and whatever we can muster up from Williams

Still don't like Donnell's stone hands ass (pause) :francis:

What is wrong with going with Larry Donnell as a number 1 into Training Camp, he get those fumble issues under control and not hurdle into a tuck move every single time, he will be alright. Like the first three picks for sure, the later ones as long as they contribute on ST we good, word to that fukk Ramsees Barden.

:snoop:

:larrybrown:No black unicorn slander. That man loved blocking, too.

I ain't arguing with you
348sy0n.jpg_zpsfyqzxybj.png

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:I have high hopes for Vereen in this offense... Jennings showed flashes next year even if he's a 30 year old journeyman... our RB situation is pretty solid between those two and whatever we can muster up from Williams

Still don't like Donnell's stone hands ass (pause) :francis:

:snoop:

I ain't arguing with you
348sy0n.jpg_zpsfyqzxybj.png
Disagree about Donnell's hands. shyt on his blocking and ball carrier vision all you want tho. Its :scust:

I honestly dgaf about any of these running backs. (They arent special. They will be replaced after their contract is up.) I just need them to be productive. 4.3+ per carry type backs. They can't produce until Donnell, Pugh and Richburg get better at run blocking. I think Ereck and Geoff are going to be nasty together

The short throws should help everyone/make them look better than they are at pass blocking. The drafting of Ereck should improve the run game drastically.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Beat writers in the NFC East all shytting on our DLine at the moment.
The hype train for Scherff is next level.
Projecting old boy as a starting LT, saying he's going to "handle" JPP and our boys.
Tears. Dude is gonna be a good guard or RT.
Leave him at LT and watch our boys feast.

TPOPpSu.png

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Also, if you guys haven't follow Berhe's twitter.
That boy is out for blood.
Landon x Berhe
Landon x Berhe x Cooper Taylor aka The White Kam Chancellor
:whew: