We don’t buy bitcoin no more, we buy ICOs

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How much do you need to start brehs
If you don't know what you're doing, start small, learn and increase your confidence. When investing and/or trading, you need to understand that the money you're playing with could be lost and if it does, it's OK because that is money you can afford to lose. If you manage to master this indifference towards the money, you'll be safe in crypto.

That doesn't mean that you will lose any :whoa: Most of us and probably all of us are up in our initial investment. We are in a global uptrend in crypto so a simple buy and hold strategy will give positive results :salute:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If you don't know what you're doing, start small, learn and increase your confidence. When investing and/or trading, you need to understand that the money you're playing with could be lost and if it does, it's OK because that is money you can afford to lose. If you manage to master this indifference towards the money, you'll be safe in crypto.

That doesn't mean that you will lose any :whoa: Most of us and probably all of us are up in our initial investment. We are in a global uptrend in crypto so a simple buy and hold strategy will give positive results :salute:

Appreciate the info to brehs lets get profits :takedat:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm to the point now where the gains from coin hunting is nice, but I want ICO money now.

I'm up about 20x from Dec, and I feel numb because I want them ICO gains. I see the ROI and I need it :francis:
:damn:
I'm only 4x :mjcry:

But how do you not make significant gains on alts ? You could easily make a milly entering alts with potential with 1BTC and clearing 5x (even more) almost every time.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:damn:
I'm only 4x :mjcry:

But how do you not make significant gains on alts ? You could easily make a milly entering alts with potential with 1BTC and clearing 5x (even more) almost every time.

Most of the gains are tied up in Vechain right now which I bought a lot of. I never really thought of taking it out and putting the full bulk of the money to use, I just view Vechain as a set it and forget it money machine that will hit $60 in a few months which would take a $15 billion mcap (Tron went from 1 billion MCap to 15 in 3 weeks).

I'll give that some thought in a couple of weeks, maybe I'll do that when VET gets to 10 or 20.