We don’t buy bitcoin no more, we buy ICOs

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Can someone explain in layman's terms how exactly you make any money with this, do you have to put in $1,000+ to make anything or can you invest any amount. Everything I read there's so many different info.... any threads on here with explanation from start.
the coin/tokens you buy increase in value and you can exchange them back into dollars, bitcoin can also be used to make purchase through certain vendors. you can start off with less than 1k, a few of the brehs started with $300-400 and made $3000-4000, so 10x returns in a few months. Do you need and explanation of starting off in buying just any cryptocurrency ie, bitcoin, ethereum, ripple? or just how to participate in an ico?

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
the coin/tokens you buy increase in value and you can exchange them back into dollars, bitcoin can also be used to make purchase through certain vendors. you can start off with less than 1k, a few of the brehs started with $300-400 and made $3000-4000, so 10x returns in a few months. Do you need and explanation of starting off in buying just any cryptocurrency ie, bitcoin, ethereum, ripple? or just how to participate in an ico?

I’ll take an ICO participation crash course if you’re offering

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city

Both If you don't mind, I have the coinbase app, and I've bought bit coins before, way back, but lost my wallet key unfortunately, my thing is , I don't see how anyone can make money from it with how high the price is right now , what am I missing?

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
FUX WIT CURRENT FOLKS

ATONOMI AS WELL

THE SAME GROUP THAT PUT ME ON ORIGIN TRAIL IS HEAVY ON THESE 2.......

ORIGIN TRAIL JUST DID X3 IN A WEEK, FROM PRESALE ON JANUARY 17TH TO HITTING EXCHANGES TODAY....HELLA FAST TURNAROUND AND SHIITS ABOUT TO MOON ONCE IT HITS BINANCE AND BITTREX

When does ATONOMI ICO start? Open to US brehs?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Hope nobody invested in dadi, or if you did then good luck.

Talked about it in the thread in the locker room but nucleus cancelled the ico and instead chose to do an airdrop.

Wouldn't be surprised if refereum did something similar.

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Both If you don't mind, I have the coinbase app, and I've bought bit coins before, way back, but lost my wallet key unfortunately, my thing is , I don't see how anyone can make money from it with how high the price is right now , what am I missing?
Bitcoin is more of a longterm hold. To make returns now people traansfer ethereum to an exchange like binance or bittrex and then trade it for altcoins like ven or xrb or in the past verge or tron. Buy verge at 2 cents sell at 20 cents. Buy tron at 3cents sell at 15cents ect.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Hope nobody invested in dadi, or if you did then good luck.

Talked about it in the thread in the locker room but nucleus cancelled the ico and instead chose to do an airdrop.

Wouldn't be surprised if refereum did something similar.
Yeah I was whitelisted and received the mail for Nucleus. For the airdrop, do I have to also have to register on their subreddits and telegram ? Because I have to, then I won't and I guess I'll have to wait for when it hits exchanges.