"We damn near 30 I'm not congratulating you for getting some apartment keys "- viral post

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s true I can’t congratulate you for being a functioning adult…Now if you purchase the whole apartment complex salute.

by 30 you should have your own spot…

On a side note what is the dude wearing?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
People wanna rain on somebody else's parade...then get mad when people don't celebrate them

I remember a thread on here a few years ago, young bull bought a double-wide trailer as his first house. Looked great on the inside.
People on twitter were clowning him b/c it was a trailer, but homie paid it off and it was his I believe...nothing wrong with that (:manny:)

And that, a lot of times, is motivation for people to keep on going! Same with degrees/certifications, folks clown or talk down on people getting certifications, degrees (associates, bachelors, etc) and what not...

Ya'll kill folks for that, then clown em when they stop or NOT doing for themselves...some miserable people out here man smh

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s true I can’t congratulate you for being a functioning adult…Now if you purchase the whole apartment complex salute.

I agree no one should be celebrated for be an adult

However this isn’t the 80s/90s. Moving into your OWN apartment is way harder said than down in the economy so let them celebrate. I will celebrate when I move out myself

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

How do you purchase an entire apartment complex?

You start off renting an apartment and eventually build yourself up to owning an entire complex.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Talk shyt with a Lloyd fit brehs :francis:
01-dumb-and-dumber.gif