We Calling Black Men Monkeys Now?

Mega

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:CAN ONE OF MY HAITIAN BROTHERS
EXPLAIN THIS?

:devil:
:evil:
In Kreyol when you call someone a Makak. They are usually doing something foolish.

Example: A common phrase you will hear in Haiti is "Sispann fe bagay makak"=Stop doing foolish/stupid things

Pretty much like when Pimp C said "Take that monkey shyt off, you embarrassing us" on Sippin on Some Syrup

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Weirdly enough I found an explanation for the phrase on a tshyt website

WAP FE MAKAK
"Translation: Being a clown.

Someone who you only hang out with because his stupid behavior amuses you and you can laugh openly at him."

Looks like OP just tired to zero in on one word on some fake news shyt.

That said none of my haitaian friends say this shyt
:gucci:THATS NOT THE PHRASE
HE USED IN THE OP.

Pe djol ou! Makak!
:devil:
:evil:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
In Kreyol when you call someone a Makak. They are usually doing something foolish.

Example: A common phrase you will hear in Haiti is "Sispann fe bagay makak"=Stop doing foolish/stupid things

Pretty much like when Pimp C said "Take that monkey shyt off, you embarrassing us" on Sippin on Some Syrup

OP just wanna find a reason to ban me. I guess when we call each other negga, we calling each other the n word too huh?

You see how that works @CHICAGO

@CHICAGO if banning me is gonna make you a better person, go ahead and do it. If it will make you happy, do it. :manny:

@Houston911 breh, have him up the thread. There was a poster upping Trumpset threads and he avoided that shyt like the plague. :lolbron:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OP just wanna find a reason to ban me. I guess when we call each other negga, we calling each other the n word too huh?

You see how that works @CHICAGO

@CHICAGO if banning me is gonna make you a better person, go ahead and do it. If it will make you happy, do it. :manny:

@Houston911 breh, have him up the thread. There was a poster upping Trumpset threads and he avoided that shyt like the plague. :lolbron:

I've literally never seen him praise trump. I just upped a quote where he called him a piece of shyt. I've seen him shyt on Biden/Kamala/Obama and some people take dissing them as praise for trump

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I transtlated the phrase he posted cause google doesn't define the first two words of that phrase

:ehh: idk how common this phrase is. He's a decent dude but I'm negging cause we dont take kindly to "monkey" talk round these parts :leostare:(redneck voice)

That's the Caribbean way breh. Plus, I am from the North side. We are vulgar with it but nothing about colorism or tearing each other down :manny:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Failed Coli exposal on a Saturday night

tenor.gif

Back to this RDR2

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ain't no way Chicago supports trump.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/t...4496c52a7cf5aad327831b2c31fc1d69257bfadb.html

I worked with a fellow Haitian nurse a couple years ago and she was crushing hard on me. Later found out she was married and her husband had another family in Haiti and a side chick in West Palm beach. I know how them haitian brehs(mostly older ones)who do that still claim their direct family with an iron grip.

I told her the situation was too messy and her guy could stretch her out or try me and run back to haiti. I swear Ole girl said her boys would laugh at me for being so scary and call me a scary makak with an evil laugh.

"I said with the hell is a makak?"...:dahell:

"She said monkey, my boys would call you a scary monkey lol"...:heh:

I went cold on her and she eventually transferred to another hospital....:scust:

That was 2017 and that chick was 32 yrs old at the time and ran away from her husband who was still in West Palm beach to live with her sister. She said she left Port Au Prince in 2013 to Miami to West Palm Beach to my city.I

@CHICAGO

Last edited: