We Bringing to C.J. The Midway Where Them Monsters Stay, 09.15.2024 Sunday Night Football Bears vs Texans Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Swiss cheese

But the coli said it don’t matter fields was still ass

So Caleb who is infinitely better again according to Twitter and the coli, he should be good… or do nikkas finally understand shyt

Okay steelers are a great, storied, well coached team. Fields not on game 2, he is in year 4.

pull up fields numbers on the season. is he setting the world on fire now?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Okay steelers are a great, storied, well coached team. Fields not on game 2, he is in year 4.

pull up fields numbers on the season. is he setting the world on fire now?

That boy still getting our stank off him, i don’t expect our trash ass organization to get Caleb better, we took no steps to fix the line, all these weapons nikka still dinking and dunking, with our shytty ass scheme, and so we go another year with no improvement, they clip flues and surprise surprises a whole other coach and scheme like fields sounds like insanity

Caleb is aiiight but we not helping him we hurting him

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still can't figure out how the Bears offensive linemen get so many false start penalties, because they are always late getting out on run blocks and they consistently whiff blocking pass rushers. So they might as well just take their time and don't try to get a head start.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That boy still getting our stank off him, i don’t expect our trash ass organization to get Caleb better, we took no steps to fix the line, all these weapons nikka still dinking and dunking, with our shytty ass scheme, and so we go another year with no improvement, they clip flues and surprise surprises a whole other coach and scheme like fields sounds like insanity

its been...

6 quarters...

just dramatic as hell for no good reason.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Or.... They invest in the OLine next off-season and all of this doom and gloom shyt is for not