We are getting all the wrong technological improvements

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

In 2023 we have phones that can get us information on almost any topic in any subject in a couple of seconds.

Airplanes can go from New York to Los Angeles in 6 hours. That used to take 30 years.

Farming and shipping has gotten so good that we don’t even know what is “in season” anymore because everything is available all the time in supermarkets now.

It has even been 50 years since we landed a man on the moon.

But,

When are we going to create a lawn mower that doesn’t wake up the entire fukking goddamn fukking fukk neighborhood? Are you kidding me? We have cars now that are practically silent on the road. Why are we still putting up with this bullshyt?

:mad:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's the market incentive for buying a noiseless lawn mower? Why would I spend more money on a lawn mower to be less of a burden to my neighbors with nil benefit to me?

That's why it hasn't been developed.

If a law was passed banning lawn mowers that make noise, you'd probably see one made in a few years.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the market incentive for buying a noiseless lawn mower? Why would I spend more money on a lawn mower to be less of a burden to my neighbors with nil benefit to me?

That's why it hasn't been developed.

If a law was passed banning lawn mowers that make noise, you'd probably see one made in a few years.
thanos-fine-ill-do-it-myself.gif

190619napoleanDynamite.jpg

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This is homeowner business. I'ma new home owner. I hear the noise. I love hearing lawnmowers and weedwackers at 9am instead of couples fighting and calling the police on each other. Trappers going at it. Prostitutes beating the shyt out each other in front of the Mobil 7 am in the morning. People trying to serve you.

Suburban life :blessed: