We are currently living out the 'Universe 25' experiment

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said it's not the only reason but it has a huge effect on human population if nobody is reproducing. Even more than climate change. If it was only climate change, humans would evolve into something that could live in those conditions. That's nature.
No, it's not like you said, humans not reproducing is no issue at all and the whole narrative of civilization turning men into weaklings is fascist nonsense. As a matter of fact, less humans reproducing would actually be a good thing because of the massive carbon footprint of every person born into western industrial states (apart from the fact that you are doing your kids no favor putting them into a world that will very likely see ecological collapse within their lifetime). The issue is that humans are currently destroying the material basis for their existence. And no, they will not evolve into something that can exist in these conditions, they will go extinct, because evolution takes millions of years and this planet will be unliveable in less than 100 years if we keep burning fossil fuels at the rate we are doing right now. We're already seeing massive droughts, floods and wildfires and will be seeing even more of them with the result being global food shortages in ten to twenty years. Then we'll have a huge problem on our hands and it's not going to be men being feminized :camby:

Daps
Like I said it's not the only reason but it has a huge effect on human population if nobody is reproducing. Even more than climate change. If it was only climate change, humans would evolve into something that could live in those conditions. That's nature.
49178e5ecb363aecf7956b04be0c7d584360aaa77b056dd83bbeb2116154dae5_1.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You sure about that? I don't know about other countries but america sure feels like it is
Humans aren't driven by instinct, at least there aren't any definitive studies that claim that. We are influenced by instincts though. A bird knows how to fly without being taught. A deer knows how to walk seconds aftwr being born. A sea turtle knows to run to the ocean after being born. We don't have beahviors anything close to this.

Humans build pyramids, eat ass and play GTA cuz its dope. But its learned behavior and it doesn't increase our survival chances.:yeshrug:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
That "beautiful" males comment :dead::dead::dead:

This is actually fascinating. Read about this maybe 10 yrs ago, it stood out cause it matched what I've seen with my own eyes.

Poor people who don't have much, maybe not even a place to stay, tend to be very happy individuals who are friendly and believe in community given a chance. Like one old man told me, if he has a roof over his head and food in his fridge, everything is gonna be ok.

Rich people tend to be very greedy, unhappy, and constantly judging themselves off how people at the same level or higher or doing in life. They never think about the poor or middle class, those are lesser people in their mind. Like a friend told me, "badboys u think I'm rich cause I got 4 cars, a mansion on the lake rental properties and take trips every month.....look at this guy. His house has 3 lakes, and he goes on vacation every weekend, I'm not rich like that :martin:

Sadly, this study goes against some people's political views, so they won't listen.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Interesting thread. Definitely mirrors to some degree what’s going on in the world today except our beautiful ones don’t want to go to church, college, talk to women, vote or get married.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The "Universe 25" experiment is one of the most terrifying experiments in the history of science, which, through the behavior of a colony of mice, is an attempt by scientists to explain human societies. The idea of "Universe 25" Came from the American scientist John Calhoun, who created an "ideal world" in which hundreds of mice would live and reproduce. More specifically, Calhoun built the so-called "Paradise of Mice", a specially designed space where rodents had Abundance of food and water, as well as a large living space. In the beginning, he placed four pairs of mice that in a short time began to reproduce, resulting in their population growing rapidly. However, after 315 days their reproduction began to decrease significantly. When the number of rodents reached 600, a hierarchy was formed between them and then the so-called "wretches" appeared. The larger rodents began to attack the group, with the result that many males begin to "collapse" psychologically. As a result, the females did not protect themselves and in turn became aggressive towards their young. As time went on, the females showed more and more aggressive behavior, isolation elements and lack of reproductive mood. There was a low birth rate and, at the same time, an increase in mortality in younger rodents. Then, a new class of male rodents appeared, the so-called "beautiful mice". They refused to mate with the females or to "fight" for their space. All they cared about was food and sleep. At one point, "beautiful males" and "isolated females" made up the majority of the population. According to Calhoun, the death phase consisted of two stages: the "first death" and "second death." The former was characterized by the loss of purpose in life beyond mere existence — no desire to mate, raise young or establish a role within society. As time went on, juvenile mortality reached 100% and reproduction reached zero. Among the endangered mice, homosexuality was observed and, at the same time, cannibalism increased, despite the fact that there was plenty of food. Two years after the start of the experiment, the last baby of the colony was born. By 1973, he had killed the last mouse in the Universe 25. John Calhoun repeated the same experiment 25 more times, and each time the result was the same.
Calhoun's scientific work has been used as a model for interpreting social collapse, and his research serves as a focal point for the study of urban sociology.

We are currently witnessing direct parallels in today’s society..weak, feminized men with little to no skills and no protection instincts, and overly agitated and aggressive females with no maternal instincts.
After reading through this, I definitely see the parallels to today’s world, however; I think the sample size was far too small for variance and natural selection to take hold.

Behaviorally, Even if these mice did NOT want to compete/participate in life ; if their sample size was large enough, genetics would force some random variant into existence who DID WANT to compete. Because this variant would have an advantage in both growth and reproduction, this random variant would be over represented in the following generations. It’d be almost similar to how we have antibiotic resistant bacteria born from the unnatural environment of penicillin.; except these would be anti-lethargy mice born from the unnatural environment of a comfort lab.

I raise this sample size point, because human society numbers in the billions. A truly gigantic sample size. I’m certain that even if 99.999% of us went into a super lethargic stupor; the 0.0001% of us that chose to compete/hoard would be dominant within a handful of generations. And Just like with a person taking antibiotics for illness, there will be an immediate population drop (like we see in humans in Asia) until the genetically resistant variant becomes dominant. :patrice:

Any thoughts on this?:lupe:

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just breast feed your babies till they are 1

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
How is capitalism the reason for weaker males, more agressive women and homosexuality?

"The problem capitalism yo" always sounds like some "revolutionary" statement but ultimately gets exposed as nonsense (at least without further context).

These statements are often made by folks who have never created anything, you know, or even read an issue of the Economist or what have you.

"We got plenty of resources y'all." Said by a guy living in a relatively resource rich country (of which he has contributed nothing to) who is only able to make such statements because of the systems others created and delicately balance on a daily basis.

Motherfukkers have no clue.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That "beautiful" males comment :dead::dead::dead:

This is actually fascinating. Read about this maybe 10 yrs ago, it stood out cause it matched what I've seen with my own eyes.

Poor people who don't have much, maybe not even a place to stay, tend to be very happy individuals who are friendly and believe in community given a chance. Like one old man told me, if he has a roof over his head and food in his fridge, everything is gonna be ok.

Rich people tend to be very greedy, unhappy, and constantly judging themselves off how people at the same level or higher or doing in life. They never think about the poor or middle class, those are lesser people in their mind. Like a friend told me, "badboys u think I'm rich cause I got 4 cars, a mansion on the lake rental properties and take trips every month.....look at this guy. His house has 3 lakes, and he goes on vacation every weekend, I'm not rich like that :martin:

Sadly, this study goes against some people's political views, so they won't listen.
This and I think people are taking it too literal. It's not exactly what going to happen. Of course it'll be differences. This is a study on social behavior and a mini society. No matter what they say they know that a lot of the things found in this experiment is happening right now and this study was done in in the 60s