We all have that friend who.....

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dresses well, good personality (kind, funny, etc), good looking yet

can't get girls:snoop:

I believe he could get more shortys than anyone else but with girls he aint aggressive or rather barely attacks

Yall got atleast 1 of these in your crew, fess up

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah i got a friend who should do alright with girls but he ends up coming off like their best friend then always has some excuse to why it didn't happen, he claims to get cock blocked all the time but I know its all on him.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
why do men care about other men's ability to get girls?

I understand it from a primitive instinctive biological perspective......as in individual a man's primitive instinct is to conquer all and eliminate all competition. It's in us like it's in all animals.

but why do u care about the next man or women?

these are usually the same people who protest against gay marriage, why are u so involved in other people's sex lives?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:beli: Watch 90% of the replies be about how they're a gorgeous, tall, and rich stand-up comedian who's just "oblivious to the signs" women throw at him. :beli:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm that person. :sad::snoop::sadbron:
I'm that person in the sense of the description but it ain't like I can't get girls but because I'm not really trying:manny:

There's a difference between a dude who's batting .000 because he's never swung and a dude who's batting .000 because he's swung 20 times and missed :mjpls:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
why do men care about other men's ability to get girls

I understand it from a primitive instinct biological perspective

these are usually the same people who protest against gay marriage, why are u so involved in other people's sex lives?

I only care/get involved if a) it's a friend of mine and b) that person is struggling and clearly needs help. Not just meeting people and being social, but with anything in life.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I understand it from a primitive instinctive biological perspective......as in individual a man's primitive instinct is to conquer all and eliminate all competition. It's in us like it's in all animals.

I don't hate on him at all, I'm actually the lightest with him. I'm saying he has the best potential out of us all. If anything I'm a good friend by boosting his confidence. :youngsabo:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

keep speaking that truth