We all got 'em: Talk about that cousin/fam you aren't always proud of

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
my cousin basically my brother since all sisters

this nikka think he a player or some shyt but his finesse so wack i dont see how this nikka be pullin dem cold ass hoes smh

dis nikka always always always find a way to do some dumb shyt dat have a bytch leave his ass one day he'll figure it out but i aint gone lie he den took some funny ass losses lololol

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't have any I'm ashamed of, because for the most part I'm no better than them. But some shyt that they do disappoints/upsets me. But honestly if never know if the women in my family didn't gossip so damn much. One of the reasons I like to keep to myself for the most part. Still gotta work on holding back info.

Daps
Cousin I used to live with... Same age as me

3 kids, two different dads, no career, no car, she used to be model status but shes gained ALOT of weight. But still has the attitude of an attractive person

and this weekend she posted a pair of grapes on her instagram :snoop:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I see nothing wrong with brother number two. It's more on his wife.
I need to say some of the things that he has done. Well, ever since he got with his said wife, you can forget about getting any money that you loaned him. Say he says he will pay you back in 2 weeks, well those 2 weeks never comes. Then when you do see him months down the line, he doesn't remember. He took my father's lawnmower and for some strange reason when he returned it, the lawnmower wasn't working anymore. He makes a lot of promises that he is going to do something but then it never happens. You tell him not to do something, but he's so stubborn that he does it anyway and then when what he does blows up in his face, he comes to you for help when we said don't do it in the 1st place. So I guess it's his charater traits that is what makes us not so proud of him. He's a good guy, he just makes bad decisions and when that happens he doesn't care who he puts in a bad position as long as it fixes the situation that he puts himself in in the 1st place.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
One cousin, dude was smart as hell, and could sing. Was witty to, well one day dudes couldn't take a joke at school and beat the shyt out of him. Was never the same, smokes massive amounts weed, has 5 kids, one baby momma though so I guess he has that going for him. Been in and out of jail, currently on probation for looting in Houston after Ike. Dude has caught almost every break he could, always finds a good as job but can never keep because he stays high all the time. Guess that is his way of coping. Can't say dude hasn't had a hard life after that beating he took.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cousin I used to live with... Same age as me

3 kids, two different dads, no career, no car, she used to be model status but shes gained ALOT of weight. But still has the attitude of an attractive person

and this weekend she posted a pair of grapes on her instagram :snoop:

I dont get it :huh: Enlighten a breh

Daps
I dont get it :huh: Enlighten a breh
Oh, sorry about that

Grapes:
tumblr_lwixjxeyzu1r4zenso1_500.jpg

my point was a person in her situation should not concern themselves with shoe releases.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

:deadmax: :deadmax: :deadmax:

Well I got a cousin thats on drugs, she is one of those addicts that appear normal.
Her brother is another one, this nikka been a stick-up kid ever since he was physically capable of firing a pistol. He's spent about as much time behind bars as he has free :weirdo:

Yall can imagine the fukkery that ensues.

Last edited by a moderator: