We all got 'em: Talk about that cousin/fam you aren't always proud of

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It aint bashing. They're family and we love'm but we all got this one family member that always got you going :snoop:

I got this one cousin who is just ... too ghetto fabulous to say the least. One minor example is this brawd never seems to dress appropriately for sh!t. So we had my niece's first communion party this saturday. The event was held at the event hall of a church. We rented the place because we had over 100 guests coming so evidently most people showed dressed in dress casual attire, right?

This brawd shows up in an tightest,shortest dress I've ever seen in my life (not exaggerating) like she's headed to the club. Mind you she's fine and tall (5'10 130 lbs) with long freakin' legs and high ass heels on.My mom going :snoop:. Her own little sister was like "oh-my-God" :noah: Not saying that this is that bad but you'd expect a 31 y/o to know better

:smh: at my boy going "mind if I holler"? :mjpls:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I have this cousin from ny dude is 36 still living with his moms, got 2 bm always trying to come into town and always bring fukkery last year he tried to drop a chick at my place i ignored his calls couple months ago i ran into a chick that knows him and she tells me the broad wont leave her place she doesn't know how to get rid of her :deadmanny:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I got a few of them, dead and alive....

A 2nd cousin from VA that stays in and out of jail.

Another cousin that sells drugs in the boons of SE Missouri.

An uncle that basically killed himself with his drug use after my grandma died. He died from complications of diabetes and liver/kidney failure.

A cousin that doesn't work but has 3 children. His girl supports them

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I got a couple of cousins like that. Ironically, their brothers. The baby brother had a chance to be pro, but messed that up when he was in school. Had a scholarship and basically flunked out of school right at the end of football season. He got a daughter that lives out of town. One time she came to visit him and he took a week off of work so that she couldn't go tell her mother that he was working....... :mindblown: :snoop:

His brother pretty much lets his wife run him. She already had 2 boys when they 1st met, but then after they got married he was quick to get 2 girls. Now she doesn't work and I'm not mad at the fact of that. If you can afford to work and let your wife stay at home that's cool. But when you got 3 jobs and your wife doesn't have a job and then she makes you late for work because she keeps the car and you don't have a cell phone because she keeps a cell phone, well that's a problem. :aicmon:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a few of them, dead and alive....

A 2nd cousin from VA that stays in and out of jail.

Another cousin that sells drugs in the boons of SE Missouri.

An uncle that basically killed himself with his drug use after my grandma died. He died from complications of diabetes and liver/kidney failure.

A cousin that doesn't work but has 3 children. His girl supports them

:youngsabo: I see hes doing his part in this fatherless world

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I swear them youtube videos of waiter hating black customers is secret recordings of going out to eat with my cousin. I just sit there with the :snoop: looking at the waiter like please don't spit in my food.

Dude has no job, will just pop up in town then attach himself to whatever plans people have going down then complain about everything that goes down.All while not paying for ANYTHING.Dude has just been jumping from family member to family member. Dude somehow got cross country and calls me to come scoop him up. No heads up or anything.I got the :wtf: face on the phone and all the way to pick him up. So I grab dude at some random gas station and ask him what the hell are you doing in town. dude aint got no business here and im the only person he knows here. this nikka says he just needed a vacation he just here chilling(nikka has no job :wtf:) so im like where you staying? hes like he dont know yet(he was planning on staying with me apparently) I tell him I got plans im going to eat sushi with some people. Dude starts telling me he dont fukk with raw fish and "WE" should go get something else. I'm like not gonna happen and dude is on some "well if I have to then I'll roll" shyt. We get there,dude orders a drink then says theres no alcohol in it cause he cant taste any and completely skips the cooked side of the menu and orders you guessed RAW FISH. Dude takes half a bite and spits it out, then asks the server is there anyway they can cook his sushi rolls. The whole table and the server had the :wtf: face. Dude straight looked out of place. When the server splitting the bills, he told her put mine and his together like he had it then slid that shyt to me. I aint even complain cause he didnt eat any of it and i t was boxed up so i could take it home. One of my homeboys mentions us going to a club and my cousin is all for it. We get out there and dude is talking that "WE should get a bottle its cheaper" but got real quiet when asked how much was he putting in. We end up just buying drinks from the bar. This dude puts a double goose drink and a shot of Hennessy on my homeboys tab by telling him he wants to do a shot with him. Dude spent the rest of the night pissing off my whole crew and inviting fat ratchet chicks back to my house for an "after party" Dude was talking some he should move here permanently shyt then i told him no. Dude disappeared a few days later after I made sure i had the most boring week ever then popped up in my other cousins city leeching onto him.

Dude had the nerve to tell my cousin that i was acting shady on him and treating him like a kid and all my friends were cornballs. He ended up telling my cousin after running up some bill"I know you can afford it, you got money."

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I got a couple of cousins like that. Ironically, their brothers. The baby brother had a chance to be pro, but messed that up when he was in school. Had a scholarship and basically flunked out of school right at the end of football season. He got a daughter that lives out of town. One time she came to visit him and he took a week off of work so that she couldn't go tell her mother that he was working....... :mindblown: :snoop:

His brother pretty much lets his wife run him. She already had 2 boys when they 1st met, but then after they got married he was quick to get 2 girls. Now she doesn't work and I'm not mad at the fact of that. If you can afford to work and let your wife stay at home that's cool. But when you got 3 jobs and your wife doesn't have a job and then she makes you late for work because she keeps the car and you don't have a cell phone because she keeps a cell phone, well that's a problem. :aicmon:

I see nothing wrong with brother number two. It's more on his wife.

I swear them youtube videos of waiter hating black customers is secret recordings of going out to eat with my cousin. I just sit there with the :snoop: looking at the waiter like please don't spit in my food.

Dude has no job, will just pop up in town then attach himself to whatever plans people have going down then complain about everything that goes down.All while not paying for ANYTHING.Dude has just been jumping from family member to family member. Dude somehow got cross country and calls me to come scoop him up. No heads up or anything.I got the :wtf: face on the phone and all the way to pick him up. So I grab dude at some random gas station and ask him what the hell are you doing in town. dude aint got no business here and im the only person he knows here. this nikka says he just needed a vacation he just here chilling(nikka has no job :wtf:) so im like where you staying? hes like he dont know yet(he was planning on staying with me apparently) I tell him I got plans im going to eat sushi with some people. Dude starts telling me he dont fukk with raw fish and "WE" should go get something else. I'm like not gonna happen and dude is on some "well if I have to then I'll roll" shyt. We get there,dude orders a drink then says theres no alcohol in it cause he cant taste any and completely skips the cooked side of the menu and orders you guessed RAW FISH. Dude takes half a bite and spits it out, then asks the server is there anyway they can cook his sushi rolls. The whole table and the server had the :wtf: face. Dude straight looked out of place. When the server splitting the bills, he told her put mine and his together like he had it then slid that shyt to me. I aint even complain cause he didnt eat any of it and i t was boxed up so i could take it home. One of my homeboys mentions us going to a club and my cousin is all for it. We get out there and dude is talking that "WE should get a bottle its cheaper" but got real quiet when asked how much was he putting in. We end up just buying drinks from the bar. This dude puts a double goose drink and a shot of Hennessy on my homeboys tab by telling him he wants to do a shot with him. Dude spent the rest of the night pissing off my whole crew and inviting fat ratchet chicks back to my house for an "after party" Dude was talking some he should move here permanently shyt then i told him no. Dude disappeared a few days later after I made sure i had the most boring week ever then popped up in my other cousins city leeching onto him.

Dude had the nerve to tell my cousin that i was acting shady on him and treating him like a kid and all my friends were cornballs. He ended up telling my cousin after running up some bill"I know you can afford it, you got money."
This sh!t is straight hilarity. How can these cats do this with a serious face :laff: