We about to have a female president

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been hearing this for a while so if it happens you know I been hearing from good prophets. If/When Kamela becomes president these cacs ain't gonna like it so stock up on guns and pray to Elohim for guidance. Cause civil war is coming. Judgement is coming for this nation.
Can you ask these prophets what numbers should I play for the lottery

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
had the same thought re: kamala becoming president (not the other nonsense tho) when I seen biden at that “roast”…I’m sincerely not wishing/hoping for his death but I’d be amazed if he survives a 2nd term…he’ll be 82 if/when he starts a 2nd term
If Biden dies the only Dem who has a quantifiable chance is Bernie but they'll run someone else

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sincerely no snark but wasnt trying to address it

Didn't even take in the whole post

which is why I said what I did…it’s like me making a post saying today is monday and you quote/respond to me “nah but it’s cold outside”…you might very well be correct but it has nothing to do with what I said

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
which is why I said what I did…it’s like me making a post saying today is monday and you quote/respond to me “nah but it’s cold outside”…you might very well be correct but it has nothing to do with what I said
If you post something, ppl can branch off of it

I was thinking what if Biden dies before the next election

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I thought this was a thread with actual news or something. Like the old man fell down or something. That said, I can see it happening since Biden is pretty damn old and Kamala is unlikely to win a presidential election unless an existing term is gifted to her so she can run as an "incumbent" as opposed to a "blank slate".

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Lakers are gonna win. It was programmed that way to keep you distracted
Im cool as long as It ain't the celtics
:pacspit:fukk racist ass Boston.

But what im really referring to its lots of the same shyt is happening again add the writer strike cause of A.I

They gon shut errthang down with another virus if more unions shut down protesting A.I.
Another obvious thing is all this lawlessness (Police being extra soft to avoid another major protest people are fed up because of the inflation and are being pitted against one another by the media and new media creating crazy discord with obvious agendas)

illegal immigrants and fentanyl being let in.(like the crack era)

Breh they even had step by step guides on tik tok on how to make it from Colombia through the Darien Jungle all the way through central america into U.S

All this Is on purpose to change the laws again (like the 90's crime bill and 911 and the creation of TSA all products of the US dikk measuring with Russia ) :mindblown:

Making stricter laws and more intrusive with A.I overlords watching 24/7. Something major is coming IDK what but its in the Air.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The inherent fear of white folks in this post is crazy

LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Waving a match and lighter fluid around your mentions on a Monday morning is a bold move. :wow: