WCW Saturday Night and Thunder Is Now on the WWE Network

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was PN News ever on Saturday Night? I didn't have cable so I was stuck with Worldwide and that other show that came on directly after it (Bischoff hosted that shyt).

Yo baby yo baby Yo!
I believe so. You may be talking about Power Hour but where I live it can on at 8:05 am on TBS followed by WCW Pro on WGN. Then Worldwide came on at 1pm on Fox after American Gladiators. Saturday Night had the 5:05 time slot.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Definitely need Power Hour and Main Event. They had some really good matches on those shows.

Also should upload the OG Worldwide show (when it was syndicated and before it was filmed at Disney World).

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that i think of it there was so much shyt on tv on saturday and sundays between wcw and wwf

Livewire superstars shotgun saturday night
Wcw saturday night
Some show on saturday morning on tnt for wcw with heenan and schiavone recapping nitro
Worldwide
Sunday night heat
Ppvs

Best era back then:flabbynsick::sadbron:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I believe so. You may be talking about Power Hour but where I live it can on at 8:05 am on TBS followed by WCW Pro on WGN. Then Worldwide came on at 1pm on Fox after American Gladiators. Saturday Night had the 5:05 time slot.
Was WCW Pro the show where the ring would spin around in a circle between matches? Had me :whoo:everytime I saw it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wow:

My childhood

We finally getting it

You damn right we having a watch party the day it drop :blessed:

MORE ON UNDERTAKER/KANE REUNION APPEARANCE, MORE WCW HEADING TO THE WWE NETWORK AND MORE | PWInsider.com

w.gif

Just got my sub back last month too. Just in time:wow:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Now that i think of it there was so much shyt on tv on saturday and sundays between wcw and wwf

Livewire superstars shotgun saturday night
Wcw saturday night
Some show on saturday morning on tnt for wcw with heenan and schiavone recapping nitro
Worldwide
Sunday night heat
Ppvs

Best era back then:flabbynsick::sadbron:
Today TSC would call that too much wrestling :pachaha: