WB takes 200m hit in revenue due to Suicide Squad Game

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
And isn’t WB still talking about doing live service games? I understand why. They would rather take a risk with something bringing in continuous money. But even my brother who isn’t into Harry Potter like that still got the game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
its over for Rocksteady. All it takes is one bomb nowadays to get them locks on the door.

Sadly thats true…. But a strong Batman or Superman game will get them back

Honestly! I think the best way to do a SM gam at this point would be to start him from Smallville

Stop, hear me out

Superman is basically an OP powerful being, but we know the mechanics of these games are to get experience points to level of and be the OP character build at the end.

Therefore having a game where he starts young (not kid) but like the Clark from Smallville show where he’s doing shyt to grow and get his powers would be dope. I wouldn’t even let him be able to fly for the first quarter of the game or so.

Just start him off with speed and strength and let him build up from Smallville to Metropolis

That would be dope

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And isn’t WB still talking about doing live service games? I understand why. They would rather take a risk with something bringing in continuous money. But even my brother who isn’t into Harry Potter like that still got the game.

Unfortunately a Harry Potter/hogwarts live service game would probably make them a shyt load of money

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rocksteady deserves another shot. This shyt was an epic fail but the Batman titles were commercial and critical successes. They were also very influential on modern AAA game design

Let them do what they do best this time

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah, this games been in production since like 2016-17, it was too late by the time those games came out to reverse course

Although WB is still saying they want mostly live service titles now so….lol

That was always my defense for this game. I didn't want to play it.

But, the better problem has been this weird idea that ppl want to play as D list characters (alongside c list Harley Quinn) to kill the most popular comic book characters in America.

Somebody making a billion if they finally get the balls to make a Superman game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That was always my defense for this game. I didn't want to play it.

But, the better problem has been this weird idea that ppl want to play as D list characters (alongside c list Harley Quinn) to kill the most popular comic book characters in America.

Somebody making a billion if they finally get the balls to make a Superman game.

Another problem, WB thought Suicide Squad was going to be a Guardians of The Galaxy level success when this game was pitched

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another problem, WB thought Suicide Squad was going to be a Guardians of The Galaxy level success when this game was pitched
And that Guardians game flopped lol. I’m no Marvel stan so I never saw the appeal of them either