WB Shelves Coyote vs Acme

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Once again, the streaming model isn’t sustainable in its current form as long as you can’t charge for separate releases or properly determine how many new viewers shows and movies are bringing in :yeshrug:

With that being said, the project shouldn’t have been greenlit in the first place and instead made straight to TV on a cheaper budget.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
why not just put it on Cartoon Network as a limited series at that point :patrice:
I feel like they need to just put the looney toons out there for brand awareness now
its so bullshyt. Especially since these companies OWN STREAMING PLATFORMS WHO NEED NEW CONTENT. Even break it up in 4 episodes to drive engagement. Ridiculous.

Van Lathan had a great point about this waste of effort and content:

Jump to 1 hr, 9 min, 3 sec

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
john-cena-confused.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I mean isn’t that what a CEO is supposed to do though? Make the business and shareholders money while cutting cost in the process.

With that being said, whoever greenlit that film at the $30 million dollar price tag should be fired. It sucks for the actors though as companies are now trying to reign in cost after wasting money for years for barebones subscriber growth.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
If this was good then that's sad.

Space Jam Legacy cost like $150 million and did $160 million. I think this could have done $60 million in a theatrical run. Looney Tunes Back in Action did this is 2003.
I thought Space Jam Legacy was :unimpressed: mainly because the tunes weren't funny or were a shell of their former selves.

The tweet meant movies are art/entertainment and shouldn't be treated like a commodity or goods.