WB/DC - Thinking About making Michael B. Jordan Superman

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
he doesnt have the look to be calvin ellis, modo from biker mice from mars sure but not black superman. If stephen james could hook up with hugh jackman's trainer, get acting lessons and some testosterone in his voice hed be adequate. Henry simmons would have been perfect 15 years ago but he might be too old. Relatively light skinned black actors must be in short supply for b jordan to be considered, wow

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Cac was so angry he wasn't sure whether Sandler would be better as Shaft or Shaq:mjlit:
as a white, I have to apologize for the brazen racist whites... but you have to admit, their stupidity is comedy sometimes.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I hate when a character's race is flipped, black or white. shyt is mad unnecessary unless MJB is going to play Val-Zod or something.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I hope they go full out Val-Zod and play that up for the crowd. Come up with a slogan like "a new superman for a new era" or some shyt. That way fakkit racists cant overreact that much. But if they make black Clark Kent then :wow: My mom is a die hard superman fan and when I showed her this she hit the :obama: