Wayno says Lil Wayne is a WAY better rapper than 2Pac...

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh.... how can one REALLY grade Wayne's rapping ability when he's known to have had multiple ghostwriters.... 1)Are those his actual words, 2)thoughts...

Grading wayne as a rapper shouldnt even be in the convo
Wayne had ghostwriters? I need to see receipts.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If we are just talking about RAPPING SKILLS yes Wayne is significantly better than Pac. Rap skills wise Pac was pretty much average. He just made HUGE songs and had a big personality.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
"picture perfect.. i paint a perfect picture..."

vs

"Who run it, bytch nikka moi (muah), That was French, nikka not A kiss, nikka nah, No homo!"

giphy.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
All that Muslim talk and Philly slang on Carter 1. shyt wasn’t like that before or after that album. :sas2:

You not even from Philly.

1. Wayne didn't use any Philly slang on C1.

2. He played off of Allah (shoot you in your Arm Leg Leg Arm Head) on one song.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If we are just talking about RAPPING SKILLS yes Wayne is significantly better than Pac. Rap skills wise Pac was pretty much average. He just made HUGE songs and had a big personality.
Right. People letting their emotions get into it

But these oldheads think it's 1998 and live to argue over rappers so you just got to keep it moving lol..but trolling them is too fun :lolbron:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Their both in different lanes which is why I don’t care if someone says Wayne is better than Pac :yeshrug:
I don’t get why critics and rap fans like pitting artists that are nothing alike against each other.
One things for sure tho, Pac mastered his lane and Wayne isn’t even a top 5 artist in his.... that speaks for itself :mjpls:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
This nikka pac really had his “when I die I wanna be a living legend say my name affiliated with this game with no more pain” line come to life :pachaha: any time people wanna say they the greatest they bring his name up never fails
Immortal stuff.

Posterchild of the rap game. GOAT shyt.