Waymin the a Black Ranger a dirtbag living that poly life

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
the original japanese actors dont even get that :skip:

But tbf, in the american version, none of them really did much since most shots and episodes were just flipped
from the japanese version. All they really did was to act in the "non morphed" scenes which were like 10 mins parts of the episodes.

Outside of them using their likeness and all they really didnt do much if we're being real

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
But tbf, in the american version, none of them really did much since most shots and episodes were just flipped
from the japanese version. All they really did was to act in the "non morphed" scenes which were like 10 mins parts of the episodes.

Outside of them using their likeness and all they really didnt do much if we're being real

Wait, I thought there were combat scenes with the American actors. I was a Power Rangers fiend. Am I forgetting :wtf:

And lmao at everyone really thinking this nikka in some situation with three super model hoes :mjlol:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Wait, I thought there were combat scenes with the American actors. I was a Power Rangers fiend. Am I forgetting :wtf:

And lmao at everyone really thinking this nikka in some situation with three super model hoes :mjlol:

Bruh, the story is wild. I think they used american actors in the later seasons (around s3 and up). Before that
they even paid the japanese actors to shoot new scenes in japan, when they ran out of scenes to use, so they could use them for the american show with a contract that specifically said that those scenes were only to be used for the US show.

Crazy greedy

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
9 fingers for 3 hoes

:patrice:

That 3 fingers for each hoe
:ohhh:

That’s 1 finger for each hole
:wow:

He lost a finger, but does he need more
:ohlawd:
R.3ad7bb7c6eda657f84a5be08c7acbd17
Bars:ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Like I said, I saw him in some shyt weeks ago and was waiting on The Coli thread :mjlol:

And again, not mad. All of them his age and having fun. Breh living the dream