Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brain can't comprehend this :mjlol:

This nikka missed an entire football season cause he was getting fingers shoved up his ass :mjlol:

Then they were like "well getting fingers in ya ass is not a crime so...dismissed:mjlol:

Then he wiped a few times like :mjgrin: and then had all these teams bending over backwards for him

Now he out here signing nba supermax contracts :mjlol:

I swear if you didn't look at them you would think Watson was the white qb and Baker was the black one :mjlol:

Browns throwing Baker in the bushes for a nikka who got his ass played with so much he almost went to jail :mjlol:

i literally laughed because its true

:russ:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after further review not everybody happy he playing for the browns. lets see what Watson can do in Cleveland

damn i thought Browns fans as a collective would be jumping for joy to have a top flight QB like Watson but guess not

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i see people on twitter making a joke about "kareem hunt and deshaun watson being in the same city...women be careful". Do people still not know that the girl in the Kareem Hunt situation attacked Kareem Hunt's girlfriend at the time and called him the n-word? She would have been the only one going to jail that night but Kareem chose not to press charges and he let the whole thing go. :martin:

anyways, good for the browns. Lamar vs Deshaun twice a year now.