Watermelon Oreos

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been digging your postings lately.
Yeah, I won't be buying these either. Dat healthy life style :blessed:

I do buy pints of the latest Blue Bell ice cream because it's a company that's 2 hours from me. Gotta support them.

Bought a pint of Italian Cream Cake Ice Cream last week and only had like 5 bites :waste:

1-DSC_8066.JPG

1-Italian+Cream+CAke.jpg

2-DSC_8062.JPG

:blessed: Tastes just like Italian Cream Cake
Dat cream cheese :gladbron:

Ice cream is just...so...good. I don't like coconut though but that pic you posted looks delicious.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My wife sent me a link to this yesterday afternoon in my email and i called her up to begin the process of chewing her a new one. She became frightened and didnt understand why i was upset. I told her i was raised in the south and im a tad sensitive.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they werent the golden oreos but the black cookie with the watermelon insides it would of been CLASSIC

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Breh, when I saw this topic I flipped. I missed out on the gingerbread oreos(heard they were amazing), but I 'm not missing out on these.

Where you find them? Friendly's water melon roll sorbet is one of my favorite desserts of all time.

002.JPG

Been digging your postings lately.
Yeah, I won't be buying these either. Dat healthy life style :blessed:

I do buy pints of the latest Blue Bell ice cream because it's a company that's 2 hours from me. Gotta support them.

Bought a pint of Italian Cream Cake Ice Cream last week and only had like 5 bites :waste:

1-DSC_8066.JPG

1-Italian+Cream+CAke.jpg

2-DSC_8062.JPG

:blessed: Tastes just like Italian Cream Cake
Dat cream cheese :gladbron:

BREH THIS LOOKS GREAT. WOW. So Blue Bell is the go to for high quality premium ice cream?

That shyt looks so good I could cry. Wow.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I found these on-sale at my local Target for the normal price oreo's normally go for, and they are surprisingly good. They are limited to being in production for only this summer, so if you want to try one I highly suggest visiting your local Target asap to avoid the scalper prices that are marking this up almost 10-fold in price.

The taste is best described as a hint of watermelon flavoring and 80%+ vanilla flavor. If you hate watermelon, this obviously isn't for you but if you like watermelon's and Vanilla flavor, then give this a shot. The creme gives the watermelon flavoring while both cookies are vanilla flavored.

:blessed: can't wait