Watching your parents get old unappreciation

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
my mom just turned 50... first heart attack at 44 second at 47-48 but once she had her first she quit smoking that day and never smoked again... she still wants to but knows she shouldnt. but shes got diabetes now too. both my parents been dealt some shytty cards but they're holding up well so im just gonna cherish the time i have with them. cant do nothing about it, its all in Gods hands.
yeah thas how i feel about it, my moms is 57 and she's still in pretty good health, i'm just terrified that imma get that call one day sayin they found cancer in her breast, i hear breast cancer is hereditary, thats how her mother and her mother's mother died

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
mom and pops are in their 60s but they still look decent for their age. It really is crazy tho. I've always had a huge fear that they're just gonna drop dead out of no where tho..thats where my mind wanders on those nights where you're just up and can't stop thinking about things. I see this really really really old couple who walk around my neighborhood everyday, they hold hands as they walk... :to:

I love my parents brehs, they have given me everything and more.. I just want to make them proud... :sadbron:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
pops n mom dont age for shyt...grey hair n thats it..them fukkas stay active...pops on the same workout schedule as me...moms bloodline is damn near flawless...granny 78 look like she 40 somethin...n she active as shyt...all of em stress free...dont let shyt bother em..

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
when u really think about it, existence is meaningless.

All the importance we put on our meaningless lives, degrees, marriage, success, houses, salaries etc mean absolutely nothing in the end.

The only thing u could really ask for and be content with in life is a relaxed piece of mind. Everything else we have absolutely zero control over and will lose as time passes on.