Watching your parents get old unappreciation

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
This is some sad shyt folks. Pops & Ma-duke limping around, losing teeth & shyt. :to:

It's humbling knowing that everybody has a grave waiting for them. Especially the first 2 people you ever met :to:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:sad:

My dad is 47 and he's looking :flabbynsick:. It seems like a year ago he was so full of life and now he's falling apart. My step mom is the same. :sadbron:

My mom & step dad take care of themselves so they're doing good.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yeah it's a strange feelin seein ya peoples get older. Mufukkas was like superheros to a nikka growin up n to see em shrinkin n walkin wit da slow bop...:to:

What's crazier to me is havin nieces n nephews and I'm in da uncle role now. It's so surreal to me because it felt like yesterday i was da lil one runnin around wit mah cousins n shyt durin da holiday get togethers while mah uncle n aunts were doin grown folk shyt.

Time is somethin else. :whoo:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me about it... my dad just turned 62. a few years ago he was carrying a washing machine up flights of stairs ALONE... carrying huge tree trunk logs on his own meanwhile it took like 4 mexicans to take the same load. after his illnesses and moving back to the homeland hes gotten sooo old and deteriorated(?) to somebody who can barely move his body.

:sadcam:

Daps
I embrace it cause I know that will be me eventually...

look guys, its nothing to feel saddened by, for its a part of life that EVERYONE goes through, not one single person is immune to time...so until your time is up, just try to appreciate everything and maximize and every ounce of talent you have...with old age comes wisdom, and quite frankly many old people enjoy their age, we're looking at it from a young state of mind

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
yeah its rough, my pops is 72, always been a strong hard worker all his life but now bad habits and age are catchin up. He had to have triple bypass heart surgery on my 24th birthday, doc told him to stop smokin and change his diet but that nikka hardheaded and set in his ways

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
But seeing pictures and realizing that they REALLY WERE once my age :sadcam:

I don't understand how people think like this... as if they think they'll never get old, or old people were never young:wtf:

Time is coming for you baby:shaq:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I embrace it cause I know that will be me eventually...

look guys, its nothing to feel saddened by, for its a part of life that EVERYONE goes through, not one single person is immune to time...so until your time is up, just try to appreciate everything and maximize and every ounce of talent you have...with old age comes wisdom, and quite frankly many old people enjoy their age, we're looking at it from a young state of mind

Breh this is real trill speak. My pops got Injured, used to be strong as fukk but it kicked him into old age fast. I got to play a game a of baseball with him tho, I swear that was the highlight of my life :why: :to:

Man I'm getting teary eyed, I love my folks but I know we all gotta go. I hope old man has another 20 30 in him tho, my grandpa old as fukk but he still kicking it. Mom dukes always got mad energy but time starting to get to her. Time is so kind so cruel sometimes

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
tell me about it... my dad just turned 62. a few years ago he was carrying a washing machine up flights of stairs ALONE... carrying huge tree trunk logs on his own meanwhile it took like 4 mexicans to take the same load. after his illnesses and moving back to the homeland hes gotten sooo old and deteriorated(?) to somebody who can barely move his body.

:sadcam:

Ya pops was Paul Bunyan nicca? :rudy:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah its rough, my pops is 72, always been a strong hard worker all his life but now bad habits and age are catchin up. He had to have triple bypass heart surgery on my 24th birthday, doc told him to stop smokin and change his diet but that nikka hardheaded and set in his ways
my mom just turned 50... first heart attack at 44 second at 47-48 but once she had her first she quit smoking that day and never smoked again... she still wants to but knows she shouldnt. but shes got diabetes now too. both my parents been dealt some shytty cards but they're holding up well so im just gonna cherish the time i have with them. cant do nothing about it, its all in Gods hands.