Watching TV in USA is terrible...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usa is responsible for some of the best tv shows known to man, and will always be the best at making great tv but.... The tv channels ruin it.

Commercial breaks every 5minutes? Smh. Just as youre getting into the show you get a commercial, then they have a weird thing where they cut to a break newr the end of the show, only to come back show 3more minutes of the show then credits smh.

Also only hbo allowed to have curse words? Wtf?

Got to the point where i dont even turn the tv on any more and stream everything

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The commercials bring in the money which increases the budget which allows for the dope tv shows mostly coming from America. It's a necessary evil.

You right about the censorship though. Americas moral compass makes no sense.

Daps
Just as youre getting into the show you get a commercial, then they have a weird thing where they cut to a break newr the end of the show, only to come back show 3more minutes of the show then credits smh.

They do this so the next show will come on as soon as the previous show ends, so you'll keep watching and not change the channel during a commercial break.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The commercials bring in the money which increases the budget which allows for the dope tv shows mostly coming from America. It's a necessary evil.

You right about the censorship though. Americas moral compass makes no sense.
Commercials are not the problem its how often, everhwhere on earth has commercials but are usually every 15minutes nit every 5

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Usa is responsible for some of the best tv shows known to man, and will always be the best at making great tv but.... The tv channels ruin it.

Commercial breaks every 5minutes? Smh. Just as youre getting into the show you get a commercial, then they have a weird thing where they cut to a break newr the end of the show, only to come back show 3more minutes of the show then credits smh.

Also only hbo allowed to have curse words? Wtf?

Got to the point where i dont even turn the tv on any more and stream everything

you on vacation in the US or something?

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
it's the same in Oz, fukking ads every few mins, TERRIBLE shows and to top it off we only have about 15 channels on free to air tv and that's only happened in the last few years because of the switch to digital tv. a few years ago they started doing this "fast tracked" bullshyt where supposedly we get an episode "hours after the US" but in reality it's at least a few days if not weeks after the show originally aired in USA. our pay tv/cable etc is just as bad how the fukk you gonna make us pay for the shows then put the same fukking ads that are in the free to air shyt :wtf: i download everything that's worth watching these days anyway, some stuff we still watch an telly but only if it's an aussie show and they are hard to find to d/l sometimes.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i stopped watching everything on tv with commercials except sports like 2 years ago :ahh:

any tv show i want to see i either dvr it so i can fast forward the commercials or i download it

only show i watch live are the ones that come on hbo or showtime

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
it's the same in Oz, fukking ads every few mins, TERRIBLE shows and to top it off we only have about 15 channels on free to air tv and that's only happened in the last few years because of the switch to digital tv. a few years ago they started doing this "fast tracked" bullshyt where supposedly we get an episode "hours after the US" but in reality it's at least a few days if not weeks after the show originally aired in USA. our pay tv/cable etc is just as bad how the fukk you gonna make us pay for the shows then put the same fukking ads that are in the free to air shyt :wtf: i download everything that's worth watching these days anyway, some stuff we still watch an telly but only if it's an aussie show and they are hard to find to d/l sometimes.
we only have 6