Watching TENET for the first time. This movie was slept on.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I heard the chatter about the audio issues and how it "doesn't make sense" and I'm not seeing any of that. I bought the 4K. Audio is great. Story makes plenty of sense. Not sure what people were talking about. I think it sort of came and went too because it dropped during the pandemic. Anyway, it's pretty good.

Doubt Nolan brehs. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I heard the chatter about the audio issues and how it "doesn't make sense" and I'm not seeing any of that. I bought the 4K. Audio is great. Story makes plenty of sense. Not sure what people were talking about. I think it sort of came and went too because it dropped during the pandemic. Anyway, it's pretty good.

Doubt Nolan brehs. :mjlol:

You brought the 4K of course Nolan himself would correct the movie's audio on blu-ray AFTER its release... :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s a vibe movie as I heard a YouTuber say.

The actual dynamics of the story leaves a lot on the table.

We are just watching the protagonist do his job but he has no investment in its outcome. Contrast that with Kill Bill and the bride is chopping people up as revenge cause that’s all she has.

The twist that his friend cares about him that much to go to his death willingly falls flat cause we no nothing about them as friends.

Kat has the strongest emotional arc and her husband’s nihilism at his own death is cool but the movie says she’s not the protagonist. It’s like the Bond girl is the hero in the Bond movie.

Plus the whole moving forward and backwards physics is sus.

It’s a weird movie.