Watching Fatal Attraction Confused AF

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought this would be about the movie trying to depict Glenn Close as a bombshell.
Just re-watch this. Im so confused. I must have just been a horny little kid. What was I thinking this woman was a dime:hhh:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Glenn Close was never ever attractive she came into Hollywood in her late 20s looking like a homely 45 year old

She actually looks better now then in the 70s

Not much of an actress either in my opinion she didn't make sense until I found out how connected her and her family are

anyway this movie was stupid lol

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Glenn Close was never ever attractive she came into Hollywood in her late 20s looking like a homely 45 year old

She actually looks better now then in the 70s

Not much of an actress either in my opinion she didn't make sense until I found out how connected her and her family are

anyway this movie was stupid lol

Movie is a classic, you've been watching ripoffs for 30 years so it's no big deal any more. This was kind of a rip-off of Play Misty For Me, too though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That movie should be a cautionary tale warning to all y'all fukking these side pieces and then act like it was a one time thing meanwhile she got her heart pounding in her brain when she fukking you... :pachaha:

I knew she was going left when she was like I will not be ignored...:demonic:

I was like...:whoa:
A Thin Line with Martin Lawrence too...lol

Daps
Classic movie. She wasn’t that hot, but just seemed like a bytch that fukks you like you’re the last man on earth. I fukked a white bytch from Alaska and she had a flat ass and decent breasts. But what she lacked in great looks made up for in fukking. I’m getting hard just typing this. She is with an old white schoolmate I had. He messaged me and said he didn’t know I dated her. I figured he would be pissed she fukked a black guy. He said he didn’t give a fukk because he said she made him feel like he was only man on earth.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I just replaced my copy of Fatal Attraction...

To be fair, he already told ol girl he had a wife and that she was out in the country visiting her parents for the weekend.

Anyways, this movie is a cautionary tale. Im glad they didnt use the alternate ending.