Watching Backstage right now and I wanna know..

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Why Bleek ain't blow up? He came off on that Coming of Age on RD. Was it his fault? Was it Hov's? Did he not live up to his potential?

His hairline is fractured tho :pachaha:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Other than the "he's gonna be a new and improved Jay-Z" expectations, his career wasn't a failure like people let on....especially not by rapper protege standards...he got 3 gold albums and was a name guy for like a good 4 or 5 years...that's more than a lot of acts can say

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Other than the "he's gonna be a new and improved Jay-Z" expectations, his career wasn't a failure like people let on....especially not by rapper protege standards...he got 3 gold albums and was a name guy for like a good 4 or 5 years...

I think that's what it was. He cosigned Bleek and Def Jam along with the listeners thought he was the next Hov. He did end up with a good career for what it was, but I was thinking bigger when I first heard'em.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I watched it for comedy and nostalgia, and my reaction was "Out of all those nikkas, who is Jay still cool with?"

Bleek...
:skip:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
i was thinkin this earlier.

coming of age, the understanding, and M.A.D.E. were all solid albums.

he said he made coming of age and just gave it to jay as one complete album, didnt need his help or nothin. its a shame the lack of respect he gets.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
[ame=http://youtu.be/4Mpa5k2Mn8w]Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek, & Jay-Z - Change Up - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/Z1GvWIKVOuM]Beanie Sigel & Memphis Bleek Cru Love - YouTube[/ame]

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jya-Z ruined his career. You see what happened to everybody that was buzzin on ROC except Kanye. Jay-Z killed their careers. They should've rolled wit Dame.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm actually watchin this right now. Beans is a real hood dude. Boxing mufukkas up and all that.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if its not clear at this point that signing to jay means you will never blow up i have no idea when that reality will be clear. kanye lucky dame signed him and that they sold rocafella to defjam otherwise dudes career would have never happened.