Watching a UK show called Queenie and man the agenda is relentless; English Jamaican chick goes through a smut phase n all her smashes is white men...

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
It's like the perfect lipstickalley.com manifestation..

Gets inappropriately groped by a drunk white woman, gets tossed from club by black bouncers, then gets on a dikk pilgrimage through Northern Europe, via the male counterparts to the woman who groped her.

Somehow works as a social media coordinator while trying to always insert/represent blackness everywhere except in her punani.

Sad part is, the actress playing the lead is very real life pretty(got body on her too) but it's just highkey embarrassing.

On Hulu now. Started watching this morning

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thought you were speaking on this

event-hero-image_42606.jpg

this is all over london underground

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
aint no agenda

these cac writers really are around black people who let themselves be smutted out by whites, if they wanna argue that's what they see in real life I can't even say it's bullshyt

there was this black woman at work that has a white husband.....a white "play partner"....and she's bi so she's dating a white woman on the side as well. there's a whole sub genre of nikkas who move inland to all these places with nonblack communities solely to live like this

i was disgusted and instantly lost all respect for that woman :hhh: i don't give a shyt if it has nothing to do with work, that's too pathetic to ignore

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
American Brehs shouldn't be surprised

It's nothing for them to have Black women linked up with white dudes in the movies over there it's normal.

At least Black women are getting work over there.

Saw a Only Logical Video about Kayla Nicole and it is she was 'splain her situationship with Travis and saying that there was no fetishism while doing that she pointed out that al Shondaland shows featured Black women dealing with white boys.

So don't think that Black women even ones that are swirlers don't see the play.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:huhldup:

A few weeks ago, two of the actresses were promoting it on my local news station. I had it on my watch list but now I’m good
Check it out if you want, maybe I'm misconstruing things but to me, it's just a bad look.

Our representation is terrible it feels like, just panting after pinkles both men and women in mainstream media.