Watching 300 again..What the hell happened to Gerard Butler?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Fassbender was in 300?! :krs:
I know!

I didn't realize it either until watching it again.

At that point I guess I hadn't *noticed* fassbender before.

It wasn't until he was in prometheus for me that he as an actor clicked for me and stood out.

Now going back and seeing him.other movies is :ohhh:

It's funny how that works. Actors you didn't out a name to face before but now you do.

Speaking of Gerard Butler was also in reign of fire with Christian bale and Matthew McConaughey didn't realize that either :ehh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Never a good actor, chose badly, and partially bad luck, mired in a string of forgettable trash like the Heigl rom com, and the Jamie Foxx faux sophisticated thriller from 2009. He was also Dracula in '"Dracula 200" :laff: before all this.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
300 was a mediocre movie that made money despite itself, IMO. He's just a guy doesn't pick the right projects and now he's direct-to-Redbox status because of it, right alongside Nicolas Cage and Bruce Willis.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Dude went for the paycheck... don't think he cares :yeshrug:

No one's falloff is as bad as Brendan Fraser. Man just looks like he wants to kill himself now. Like his soul has been beaten outta him.

Nicolas Cage had a run in the 80s and then 90s. Dude probably would have had another run, if he hadn't ran into money/irs trouble.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
He just accepted anything that came his way. When you trying to build a brand for yourself you got to stick to other classics like 300.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know!

I didn't realize it either until watching it again.

At that point I guess I hadn't *noticed* fassbender before.

It wasn't until he was in prometheus for me that he as an actor clicked for me and stood out.

Now going back and seeing him.other movies is :ohhh:

It's funny how that works. Actors you didn't out a name to face before but now you do.

Speaking of Gerard Butler was also in reign of fire with Christian bale and Matthew McConaughey didn't realize that either :ehh:

Fassbender is a GOAT actor. I feel he's going to get his shine when they give him a unique script.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Nah,haven't listened to that show before. It's actually on my list though but I'm already deep into a bunch of other podcasts after just getting into them about 6 months ago.

Is it good?

yeah...they funny as fukk. WHM is probably one of my favorite (retro-ish) movie podcasts...and if you're willing to go the patreon route w/ them, they have good content w/ their reviews on cartoon shows and Star Trek TOS/TNG.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
mike myers

220px-Mike_Myers_David_Shankbone_2010_NYC.jpg
shyt Adam Sandler too...

Now only Netflix will finance his diarrhea :scust: