Watched that Prisoner Of Azkaban

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
shyt was aight. Now I feel the urge to watch all these shyts. This is the first one I ever watched. Is the series worth it?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yes Harry Potter is the shyt.

The first one is more directed to the kids but it gets Darker as it goes on

Word... I was watching this one and was saying to myself that this joint is pretty dark. When they showed Gary Oldman and he was about to kill that rat, dud was spazzing out like shyt. No way in hell was that meant for children.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word... I was watching this one and was saying to myself that this joint is pretty dark. When they showed Gary Oldman and he was about to kill that rat, dud was spazzing out like shyt. No way in hell was that meant for children.

Yeah the series grows up with the audience.

I feel bad for any kid thinking shyt is gonna be cute spells and broomsticks after the first one :wow:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I will say this....(spoiler)

I wish the fight scene between Harry & Voldemort was longer. They did like two spells and it was over. Obviously Voldemort panicked cuz ole boy destroyed his last horecrux but, still.

and, Harry & Hermione shouldve ended up together :manny:

Oh yea, the landscape :lawd: I wish I was rich enough to cop a Castle in England :to:

YBE

Banned
Daps
saw the first one and thought it was fukking shytty. i guess ill have to give the others a try if they get better/darker

i read books 1-4 and thought 3 was the best

They were like 11 in the first one bro...they couldn't make it that dark. It gets better.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aways thought 3 was the worst, book-wise.

Really? always thought the consensus was that the second one is the worst book. If I had to rank them it'd be:
Half-Blood Prince
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Deathly Hallows
Order of the Phoenix
Sorcerer's Stone
Chamber of Secrets

Prisoner of Azkaban for a long time was my favorite was because:
this is where the story started to get real. Harry finally found out someone that has a connection to his parents. Plus the time-turner scene is one of my favorites in all the series.

All of them were piff in their own right though.

As far as movies my rankings go:
Goblet of Fire
Deathly Hallows 1
Sorcerer's Stone
Prisoner Of Azkaban
Order of the Phoenix
Deathly Hallows 2
Chamber of Secrets
Half-Blood Prince

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of fire are probably my favorite HP movies. Azkaban is directed by Alfonso Cuaron and to my knowledge was the last movie to feature a John Williams soundtrack. Wish Cuaron could've directed all the HP's though. The first harry potter was directed by the dude who did Home Alone, of course it's going to be kiddish. The second one is much more mature. Deathly Hallows is close after those two though.