WATCH: White Employee Calls Cops On Innocent Black Coworker, Accuses Him Of Theft

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yeah, breh nominally got fired for the pen... when the company's owner's known for abusing drugs for most of his devgru career, putting his teammates in danger :francis:

notice that the cops knew the owner by name, that's because he's a good old boy who trained that department. a while back, he stole the intellectual property of one of his former seal teammates/employees, fired him, then called that same swat team to drag him off the premises.

It’s a damn shame. A weed pen can stop that brotha from earning a six figure settlement.

Knowing the company and people he work with I wish the brotha was more disciplined to know just because his coworkers don’t play by the rules he’s also absolved.

I ain’t never seen a grown man with them goofy weed pens/vapes….it seems to be that earrings women leave in the crib

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
It’s a damn shame. A weed pen can stop that brotha from earning a six figure settlement.

Knowing the company and people he work with I wish the brotha was more disciplined to know just because his coworkers don’t play by the rules he’s also absolved.

I ain’t never seen a grown man with them goofy weed pens/vapes….it seems to be that earrings women leave in the crib
Weed is legal in VA which is why he wasn't arrested.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Weed is legal here in VA

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
breh got lucky, the ar-15 was meant to be shipped ups but dropped off at fedex with no scan. it took two weeks to get returned and alhamdulillah showed up 10 minutes after he got arrested, if it got lost he'd still be in jail. idk why he worked at gbrs, it's a bro-vet company started by known scammers/racists. i hope breh's lawyers runs their pockets too, they have a history of suing former employees when they get their feelings hurt.

edit: they were already hated in the gun community, like ppl were proud to buy chinese knockoffs of their mounts (they're better made too) :mjlol:

edit 2: i didn't actually watch the video lol @Rollie Forbes does dr. richey have any info that came out since this first broke?
There's no update, but there was some police body cam video posted. Hopefully, we get an update in the near future. Also, the story needs to be on other news platforms so that more brothers and sisters know not to do business with gbrs.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is so fukked up, even after the cop realizes they fukked up he tells the guy paraphrasing "I don't know your drug policy but we found a THC pen on him, but they won't let me charge for it." Crazy, you make a bullshyt arrest and then turn around and use evidence gained from that false arrest to get the guy fired.

fukk every cop in the ass

EDIT: Timestamped where he says it (4:05):

Last edited: