WATCH: White Employee Calls Cops On Innocent Black Coworker, Accuses Him Of Theft

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My first job, an internship in Manhattan.
Only other Black man in the whole building was an old security guard from the Carribean.
He used to warn all the time to be very careful and not get comfortable around these blue eyed demons..leave nothing to chance.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
breh got lucky, the ar-15 was meant to be shipped ups but dropped off at fedex with no scan. it took two weeks to get returned and alhamdulillah showed up 10 minutes after he got arrested, if it got lost he'd still be in jail. idk why he worked at gbrs, it's a bro-vet company started by known scammers/racists. i hope breh's lawyers runs their pockets too, they have a history of suing former employees when they get their feelings hurt.

edit: they were already hated in the gun community, like ppl were proud to buy chinese knockoffs of their mounts (they're better made too) :mjlol:

edit 2: i didn't actually watch the video lol @Rollie Forbes does dr. richey have any info that came out since this first broke?

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
He had a weed pen on him. These wicked fukkers
oh yeah, breh nominally got fired for the pen... when the company's owner's known for abusing drugs for most of his devgru career, putting his teammates in danger :francis:
shut that place down and get that cop fired
notice that the cops knew the owner by name, that's because he's a good old boy who trained that department. a while back, he stole the intellectual property of one of his former seal teammates/employees, fired him, then called that same swat team to drag him off the premises.

Last edited: