Watch: Virginia town hall meeting descends into chaos as anti-Muslim bigots scream insults

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Not really. I am being practical when I say no more refugees for now. We have enough problems and don't need more tension and more problems right now when other ME nations aren't pulling their weight. I don't care about religion or race or creed so much when it comes to these people. For Trump, his supporters and the GOP in general, this is solely about media propaganda, groupthink and racism.

I dunno, this argument kind of sounds like a perfect excuse because there will damn near always be a "good" reason to not take in refugees. If it's not the economy it's social cohesion, or else it's "but we have to fix our education system first" or else it's "but what about our homeless" (this one taken from another thread) and if all fails, "what about our security", etc.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Not really. I am being practical when I say no more refugees for now. We have enough problems and don't need more tension and more problems right now when other ME nations aren't pulling their weight. I don't care about religion or race or creed so much when it comes to these people. For Trump, his supporters and the GOP in general, this is solely about media propaganda, groupthink and racism.
Keep telling yourself that

CHL

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is it to you anyway Australia? How about you take them in. Since things are all rainbows and sunshine down under you must be better equipped to take the refugees right now.
I just answered you

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
that's my birthplace, y'all:francis:

it's not surprising though....my parents, not grandparents....but parents graduated from segregated schools.....confederate flags still fly in front yards around there....hell...this is on i-95 in fredericksburg to let you know what's up
confed-flag.jpg

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies