Watch Dogs: Legion | PS4/XB1/PC/PS5/Xbox Series X | October 29, 2020

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
The first one is the only decent game in the serious, it was hating on because it was downgraded but on PC with max settings the graphics are still better than watch dogs 2 and this game, the lighting and shadows in the game make the environment look photorealistic, the cars are bigger too, everything is bigger and more detail, the interior of the cars the building, and the water is way more detailed the consoles version were trash garbage because they had to make it run on the ps3, but the missions and gunplay were way better

Watch Dogs 2 had higher graphic fidelity but the lighting effects were not as good and everything looked cartoony like a pixar movie

Ohh shyt :ohhh: You might actually got a point there now that I think about it

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I haven't played this since release date, I be legit forgetting I have it. Good thing I didn't pay for it.

don’t worry breh I’ll pay 20 or less for the gold edition and be posting in the thread about how it’s not that bad :russ:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i played thru the intro and a couple missions. its all right so far, not a whole lot to keep my attention tbh

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
just completed the game. it felt like a fukking chore just playing through it. Boring, uninspired gameplay, wack story, way too many collectibles that gives you no reward for collecting them, they just clutter up the map. EASILY the worst Watch Dogs game and might even be one of the worst games of the year.
Should have played Cyberpunk....:pachaha: