Wataha (Polish Mystery)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just finished watching Wataha, "The Border," from Channel 4 in the UK (the rips are out if you do a search). It was pretty good; a 7.5/10. Then ending had me like :mindblown:. Has anybody else watched it? @pickles @Nature Boy Ric Flair ?

After bombing attack, which killed his friends from the Border Guard, Captain Wiktor Rebrow trying to unravel the mystery and figure out what happened and who is behind it all.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Sounds interesting I am going to check it out. I am watching 19-2 right now. It is ok, but I like it and hope it gets better.

Speaking of UK tv, Marcella is getting great reviews. It is a British murder detective series.
Have you heard of it?:lupe:

I am just going to wait until netflix gets it and releases it which I believe is July 6th. I am not sure about the date, just know it is early July.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sounds interesting I am going to check it out. I am watching 19-2 right now. It is ok, but I like it and hope it gets better.

Speaking of UK tv, Marcella is getting great reviews. It is a British murder detective series.
Have you heard of it?:lupe:

I am just going to wait until netflix gets it and releases it which I believe is July 6th. I am not sure about the date, just know it is early July.
Yeah, I've heard some good things about Marcella. I'm waiting on Neflix too