Wassup with Marvel's super strength

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I actually wish characters in Marvel and DC comics were actually turned down power wise even further. When Wolverine was first created in the 70's his healing factor wasn't as powerful. Magneto was able to knock him out using the metal in his fist to make Wolverine punch himself:heh:. There were limits to his powers where he could seriously be hurt and even killed. Now they got him where he can basically survive anything including a nuclear blast:comeon:. Batman, who has no powers, is able to have so much prep time and skill that he can defeat the entire Justice League:francis:.
who wld read or watch content based on dat there's a reason super is in superhero. most of the shyt is plot man, superman shld merk batman in every outcome but that wldnt make a good story. all i want is some decent super strength shyt everything else is cool :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm hoping to see The Hulk go
PLANET BREAKER!!
:ohlawd:

wat6rr.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One of the things DC does better......

Ok..... Let's explore that sentence......

What all super powered fights have we seen in DC?

Batman damn sure never had no super powers?

Superman vs Zod and the Job squad was pretty much on par with the Marvel examples given.

Superman and WW vs Bootleg Doomsday was pretty much the same too.... Matter fact they kinda nerfed WW cuz she was only doing damage on the strength of that sword.

What..... Are we talking about Green Lantern?:russ:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That shyt works in the comics but if the movie characters were as strong as they are in the comics the movies would be over in like three minutes. Thor alone could've ended Loki's invasion lol
Then they should give Loki a smarter plan, because he always managed to give Thor hell regardless

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They power them down so they don't/can't break the story.

Why do you think Professor X has to be taken out midway through every X-Men movie. It's because the character is just far too powerful and could end the movie/conflict in minutes.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For some reason Marvel characters are always SEVERELY nerfed in TV/movie adaptations. It's the reason all these Dragonball Z nerds are so confused by Marvel characters unanimously being declared the victors in these hypothetical battles :heh:.

:scusthov: Every member of the Fantastic Four could solo the Lizard what a joke

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
They power them down so they don't/can't break the story.

Why do you think Professor X has to be taken out midway through every X-Men movie. It's because the character is just far too powerful and could end the movie/conflict in minutes.
hell in the cartoons Prof X seemed like he NEVER used his powers to take ANYONE out :francis:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
For some reason Marvel characters are always SEVERELY nerfed in TV/movie adaptations.

It's because they try to sell their characters to everyone, not just nerds.

So they keep characters abilities balanced enough for regular people to enjoy it without facing "battle scene fatigue" and balanced enough for nerds to enjoy it without being overly flashy.

if Thanos is nerfed then the entire idea of the infinity movies makes no sense.

Might as well stay home when that movies comes out because that infinity gauntlet is gonna be nerfed. That nikka Thanos was fighting Celestials with planets, my dude :pachaha:

39GI08N.jpg

He was legitimately a God. Marvel can't sell the the current lineup of heros beating that type of power :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's because they try to sell their characters to everyone, not just nerds.

So they keep characters abilities balanced enough for regular people to enjoy it without facing "battle scene fatigue" and balanced enough for nerds to enjoy it without being overly flashy.

Might as well stay home when that movies comes out because that infinity gauntlet is gonna be nerfed. That nikka Thanos was fighting Celestials with planets, my dude :pachaha:

39GI08N.jpg

He was legitimately a God. Marvel can't sell the the current lineup of heros beating that type of power :mjlol:

Disgusting. I think it'll be a great movie with the Russos involvement but making Thanos on par with Loki and the Alien Invasion is going to pretty sad to watch lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One of the few things i dislike (and one thing DC does better than marvel), they nerf strong characters like hell. drax vs ronan was wack af, hulk vs hulkbuster iron man was cool but i didn't get why they weren't punchin each other through multiple buildings. thor vs iron man, like c'mon his suit shld have been way more damaged. Tho u kinda saw it when hulk one shotted the flying alien ship but that's it. When thor hit hulk in the hellicarrier than nikka shld have be outta there, smh.

In regards to some of those fights, mainly the ones when the heroes are fighting each other, they're very intentionally holding back. They not trying to kill each other all like that.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I trust the Russo's know what they're doing. It's a good sign that the movies are gonna be split in 2 as well. If it were just one movie then we could've definitely expected Thanos to be shytted on lol