Wassup with Marvel's super strength

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
One of the few things i dislike (and one thing DC does better than marvel), they nerf strong characters like hell. drax vs ronan was wack af, hulk vs hulkbuster iron man was cool but i didn't get why they weren't punchin each other through multiple buildings. thor vs iron man, like c'mon his suit shld have been way more damaged. Tho u kinda saw it when hulk one shotted the flying alien ship but that's it. When thor hit hulk in the hellicarrier than nikka shld have be outta there, smh.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
One of the few things i dislike (and one thing DC does better than marvel), they nerf strong characters like hell. drax vs ronan was wack af, hulk vs hulkbuster iron man was cool but i didn't get why they weren't punchin each other through multiple buildings. thor vs iron man, like c'mon his suit shld have been way more damaged. Tho u kinda saw it when hulk one shotted the flying alien ship but that's it. When thor hit hulk in the hellicarrier than nikka shld have be outta there, smh.
:dahell: Did you see the movie??

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Did you see the movie??
did you, they went through glass in the elevator part, and when tony threw him through the building it wasn't a building but a construction site with the skeleton/framework. only part i saw was after hulk spit the tooth out

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
did you, they went through glass in the elevator part, and when tony threw him through the building it wasn't a building but a construction site with the skeleton/framework. only part i saw was after hulk spit the tooth out

Are you serious breh? Did you see 1:50?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Bruh DC has their heroes towing planets and shyt on the reg. That makes it kind of difficult for earth based story telling.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Are you serious breh? Did you see 1:50?
are u a idiot i already mentioned dat, they went through the glass. i can throw u through that shyt and vice versa how is that a solid comebike :laff:
I think it is on purpose to keep the stories more grounded. lol
:what: this is a comic book universe, grounded to what extent or basis. u got flying dudes and a AI with a powerful gem in his head. nikkas turnin into green monsters and travelin to other dimensions

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i get the "they cnt be like the comics cuz the problems wld be over hella quick" but to this degree is horrible :dead:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I actually wish characters in Marvel and DC comics were actually turned down power wise even further. When Wolverine was first created in the 70's his healing factor wasn't as powerful. Magneto was able to knock him out using the metal in his fist to make Wolverine punch himself:heh:. There were limits to his powers where he could seriously be hurt and even killed. Now they got him where he can basically survive anything including a nuclear blast:comeon:. Batman, who has no powers, is able to have so much prep time and skill that he can defeat the entire Justice League:francis:.