Washing your car is serious business

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Weather been perfect here lately. Gotta have a fresh looking whip to go with it.

That sense of pride that comes over you when your done and look those shiny rims and wax job
:banderas:

Taking it for a spin around the block when you done with the music turned up so you can attract that attention to yourself
:banderas:

Also extra points if you have a fresh cut
:ohlawd:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:wow: nothing like a freshly detailed whip, doubly so if you did it yourself. I usually switch up detailing on the cars and wash my bike myself because that shyt can be expensive to take somewhere. Car washes are one thing but a full detail is ridiculous which is why I learned to do it myself, but sometimes I just don't feel like it.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people don’t know how to wash cars properly though. Anybody that’s into cars and has a black one knows this.

There’s proper technique that goes into washing & drying your car. Duel buckets, multiple towels, clay bars, etc. Automatic car washes are a no-no. Swirl mark city.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
A lot of people don’t know how to wash cars properly though. Anybody that’s into cars and has a black one knows this.

There’s proper technique that goes into washing & drying your car. Duel buckets, multiple towels, clay bars, etc. Automatic car washes are a no-no. Swirl mark city.

i use suede chamois cloths instead of microfiber, that's worked wonders for me so far.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:wow: nothing like a freshly detailed whip, doubly so if you did it yourself. I usually switch up detailing on the cars and wash my bike myself because that shyt can be expensive to take somewhere. Car washes are one thing but a full detail is ridiculous which is why I learned to do it myself, but sometimes I just don't feel like it.
There just ain’t the same sense of pride that comes over you from paying someone else to do it

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

I’ve seen my neighbor wash his car and start at the wheels
:picard: