Was "Yeah" by Usher the most overplayed top single ever?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
When Louisiana's state song dropped

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA2xTFogg6Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Its 2013 and nikkas still act a damn fool when the beat drop.

Sent from themz swamps & bayous using trapatalk teezie.

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
In Da Club has the record for the most played urban single on radio worldwide so...

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I blame that youngbloodz track for inspiring that Usher nonsense...Ciara's career started from this sound too...lol I remember petey pablo, e40, and many others jumping on this sound....:pacspit:....glad that era is over...

Last edited by a moderator:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
8qb20IS.jpg

^ This entire album had every nicca in my highschool hyped as fukk.

No particular song was as played as Yeah, but the album itself stayed in peoples rotation for like a year.

I vividly remember some white girl telling a story about how after she got into a fight with her mom for getting in her business, she went to her room, locked the door, and blasted "Roll Out" at the highest level....:pachaha:

I blame that youngbloodz track for inspiring that Usher nonsense...Ciara's career started from this sound too...lol I remember petey pablo, e40, and many others jumping on this sound....:pacspit:....glad that era is over...
Lil Jon Ft Young Bloodz - Damn - YouTube

Damn, I straight up forgot about this joint....:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Still kinda funny that "freak a leek" by Petey Pablo was supposed to be the yeah instrumental

Confessions is still a very listenable album even with the commercial overexposure it had. Dude found his stride on that one.

-P-