Was Weezy ever THAT good in your mind?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
wayne was NEVER anything special.

he just COPIED EVYONE FLOW on those mixtapes.... thats how he BLEW UP... off other peoples songs/flows...

pretty sad when the majority of your classic songs are you remakin thoses songs and stealing their flow and song structure....

his own albums prove hes not as creative as you think he is.....

wayne didnt really fall off... listening to him now and 5-7yr ago wayne.. the CONTENT is the SAME.... he just has to rely on HIS OWN CREATIVITY and well we see how that went

:shaq2: Wayne used to be a raw & descriptive rapper in his prime. nikka transformed into a corny punchline rapper. Dude was never that punchline heavy in his prime. He became a completely different rapper.

Wayne wasn't #1, but he was great in his prime. I had no problem with him being the most popular rapper because he grinded to get to that spot.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
wayne was NEVER anything special.

he just COPIED EVYONE FLOW on those mixtapes.... thats how he BLEW UP... off other peoples songs/flows...

pretty sad when the majority of your classic songs are you remakin thoses songs and stealing their flow and song structure....

his own albums prove hes not as creative as you think he is.....

wayne didnt really fall off... listening to him now and 5-7yr ago wayne.. the CONTENT is the SAME.... he just has to rely on HIS OWN CREATIVITY and well we see how that went

Who's flow was he using on Dedication 2-Drought 3?..the mixtapes that put him over the top :rudy:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yeah from 04-08! Wayne was on his shyt. Dedication 1,2, the suffix mixtape, C1,C2,C3, al them features he was murkin. Wayne sas beastin. And nyggaz sleepin on that sorry 4 the wait tape. That shyt was lowkey classic

:shaq2::stopitslime:

If anything sorry for the wait was what cemented the fact that he fell off.

Like i said in my first post. His run from Squad 4(The mixtape with his freestyle off the best of me beat) to Dedication 2 is one of the best runs i ever wittnessed. (I'll even go one step further and give it up to 07 since the leaked carter 3 was amazing. Something you forgot/Im me/One night only>Retail carter 3)

After retail carter 3 dude hasn't been the same. Im not a human bein/sorry for the wait and carter 4 proves this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oK-OqFK6sk"]Lil Wayne - Best Of Me Freestyle - YouTube[/ame]

Yall really need to cop up on that squad 4. Them sqad up nikkas>Young Money