Was this the goriest anime of all time?

Is this the goriest anime of all time?

• Hell Yes it is! It gave me nightmares.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, that was p*ssy shyt compared to the anime I've seen.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
The first scene is fukked up. It not as gory as GenoCyber. Never was interested in Elfen Lied. I watched one episode and was never hooked.

Edit: damn forgot how powerful Lucy was

May not be as gory but that first scene was so fukked up plus the blood and all that other shyt involved at least made it contention for the goriest, to me at least :yeshrug:

Daps
May not be as gory but that first scene was so fukked up plus the blood and all that other shyt involved at least made it contention for the goriest, to me at least :yeshrug:
Watching the death scenes made me think how scary a character like Lucy would be in the real world. She can kill so easily. Those bodies were getting thrown around rag dolls and getting sliced up like butter.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Watching the death scenes made me think how scary a character like Lucy would be in the real world. She can kill so easily. Those bodies were getting thrown around rag dolls and getting sliced up like butter.

shyt, we would all be extinct. A movie on her would be fukking bonkers. Make that shyt NC-17 cause of the fukking bodies, nudity and blood. :thumbsup: